**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry works so much better

GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
Parry works so much better after the Update Thx kabam. Alest it works for me so Thx. Hav not. Ses any isuces for me now

Comments

• HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    edited September 2017
    Parry works better on iOS, but on Android it's broken...
    It was the other way around before the update, looks like they switched the bugs around.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I’ve never had problems before with parry on IOS. I think it’s more that people can’t get the timing down than it not working

That's just not true but also not worth arguing over. If you game has continuously worked for you that is great. I wouldn't wish how it plays for me on someone else
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    The bugs surrounding parry, dexterity and block weren't there since the start of the last AQ, i think some maintenance resolved those issues for me, which only made me fear the update. So far it seems the same except I'm getting some serious lag.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    I’ve never had problems before with parry on IOS. I think it’s more that people can’t get the timing down than it not working

This is why we can't have nice things, people just like to put each others down...
    It was working just fine before the update, now it just doesn't trigger when it should.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

I dont wanna speak to soon until I have done more fights, but as of right now it feels more like the old parry we loved most. So far I am instantly landing parry with no issue after a combo.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Pliz hold this ther consotiav so it not get clouse for me. Parry has ben brokke. For 4 Update one iOS. So and ikow the timing. When ikow im parry it just regist as a blok now it registre as a parry and now im Think of after 5 hit combos ther it works
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I hope it’s not like the old parry. I’m used to the new one
    edited September 2017
    I hope it’s not like the old parry. I’m used to the new one

Timing doesn't seem different at all. Its just that, to me, the change seems to be what I mentioned above.
    Basically, more consistent
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You can parry after a combo, sometimes,, on some champs. I may just need to relearn the timing that I've unlearned since 12.0
    JRock808 wrote: »
    You can parry after a combo, sometimes,, on some champs. I may just need to relearn the timing that I've unlearned since 12.0
    Like I said, I didn't wanna speak to soon. I need to get into the more difficult content still and test it out.
  • I just updated about two hours ago and I've been playing arena for the last hour and I honestly hate how parry keeps changing, like right as I was getting used to 15.0 parry it gets changed again and now a lot of my parries won't land and this is becoming a major issue. I really just wish that they would remain consistent.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    I just updated about two hours ago and I've been playing arena for the last hour and I honestly hate how parry keeps changing, like right as I was getting used to 15.0 parry it gets changed again and now a lot of my parries won't land and this is becoming a major issue. I really just wish that they would remain consistent.

Agreed, but hey atleast parry is better now. Doubt we'll see another parry issue for atleast like maybe 3 months?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I just updated about two hours ago and I've been playing arena for the last hour and I honestly hate how parry keeps changing, like right as I was getting used to 15.0 parry it gets changed again and now a lot of my parries won't land and this is becoming a major issue. I really just wish that they would remain consistent.
    To be hosnly im like the parry now. And this is How it shuld work.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    If you can't tell the timing difference after a five hit combo then you definitely haven't been playing the game long enough. Even after only 10 fights or so in arena I can tell and see a MASSIVE difference. By far the best update to the parry system in a very long time! I'll b able to judge even more once AQ/AW/finishing master quest. But thank you guys for this fix! Just need to confirm that the unrrsponsivness of champs has or will stop. Haven't experienced that yet tbh and I know I raised the biggest h3ll of that probably out of everyone.. Sorry for that again moderators. But is it fixed fixed I can not say yet. Just responding after about an hour of gameplay.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Parry and Dexterity always has been worked well. I use Android 6.0 on Moto Maxx. The only thing when the signal is poor and there's some glitchs going on, the game don't run so smooth, then seems like parry doesn't work, but the fact is it stills bugging the game when connection is at low signal
  • I’m on iOS and have been playing since beginning so timing wasn’t an issue for me...parry is leaps and bounds better then it was before update