**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Probably one of the worst act 6 100% opening.

Just got act 6 100%. Completely free to play btw. Judge my rewards.

I am going to rank up G2099 by December if I dont get any other good tech champs I can get the throne breaker gift on Christmas. I think Kill_Grey will be really really happy with that.

Also is Morningstar good with the dupe or should I just save the gem? I am not going to rank up sym supreme so nobody say him.

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    So bad mate
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    I can feel you bro!
  • I mean the T5CC and gem is the main thing and you got a solid win there tbh. I mean I love Sun Supreme but if he’s not your cup of tea, fair enough
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I saw my name somewhere 👀

Yeah. @Kill_Grey Going to rank up the love of your life to R3. G2099

Lmao 😆

She is definitely worth it, my dude

@Kill_Grey Yeah I know. I would have liked a tech for her or a skill for stealth spidy but I am much happier with tech.

Also I used G2099 with warlock synergy to solo mr.sinister 5 times. Could have been more but I wanted to try out other champs.

Yeah, I soloed sinister on my first try with her as well. Heimdall synergy.

I really wish I had the 6*. In fact, I go for tech in all my T5CC selectors in hopes of pulling her someday, lol. She's gonna slaughter act 7 for you, I'm sure.
  • FireflyFirefly Posts: 4
    I don't think there is cause for complaint. the pulls are rarely all good on all fronts... bad basic and nexus pulls, sure, but the odds of pulling something good from those are pretty meh, especially if you are only opening 1. The t5cc is great.. G99 is a worthy r3 champ, and a mystic AG is fantastic to have in store as the ratio of good champs is best in the mystic (and mutant) class. Let me put it in perspective, I have seen people 100% the abyss and get 3 of the same class t5cc and no champs in that class to take up... that's far worse... or opening the abyss nexus and get no one good out of 10 choices.

@Kill_Grey Good work on that solo man. Hopefully you get G2099 as a 6 star.

Yeah the health pools in act 7 are going to be high so she will be able to easily take down opponents and get to a special 3. Plus the sustainability on her is insane. I go from 15% to 55% in just a few seconds.

She's an absolute beast. I still can't seem to comprehend her OP-ness, lol. I've tried to figure out a way to mentally justify her ridiculousness, but I just can't because of how absurdly OP she is!

Until we start seeing 5 million healthpools without combo restrictions or damage reduction; I can't imagine a maxed 5* G2099 getting to 600 combo!
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

Just got act 6 100%. Completely free to play btw. Judge my rewards.

I am going to rank up G2099 by December if I dont get any other good tech champs I can get the throne breaker gift on Christmas. I think Kill_Grey will be really really happy with that.

Also is Morningstar good with the dupe or should I just save the gem? I am not going to rank up sym supreme so nobody say him.

symb supreme is way better tha morningstar even unduped
    that nexus was meh sorry i got the same in 4th july nexus
  • DarthVadimiusDarthVadimius Posts: 12