**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Ghost the only option for Icarus??

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Well ofc not!!!! coming to you live from the OneManArmys bedroom its the all new Morningstar vs The World video, what kind of devious plans does this contest have for her next, find out this and so much more on the all new all morningstar channel!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4K41QzZwBo&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    But there is only one option to all problems in life and it may or may not rhyme with "sew a slide"
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    CMM is better
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    Any champ with full synergies and with 40K+ health can do this quest itemless. Even Groot
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No, it's not
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81

Jazzy011 said:

CMM is better

As a owner of a r3 cmm and a r3 morningstar i will kindly have to disagree
    Ok once MS gets 5 souls she's better lol, but CMM is OP even in the first fight cause you instantly go binary from the incinerate
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Ugh. These titles that are seemingly looking for advice but just broadcasting your channel may finally drive me away from the forums.

quick op make more posts
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

As the owner of a r3 cmm r3 morningstar and r3 onemanarmy. I will have to disagree to that disagree

You name someone or something. Anything at all and i have it as a r3. Thus i will no put down on you a infinity disagree. It goes over everything and by law is the final word. Thank you for your cooperatiob and for beeint a trustworthy follower to the all new all morningstar channel
    Karnak?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Can Morningstar fix my parents divorce?

No, but Flex Tape can!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Can Morningstar fix my parents divorce?

Oof
    edited October 2020

Terra said:

As the owner of a r3 cmm r3 morningstar and r3 onemanarmy. I will have to disagree to that disagree

You name someone or something. Anything at all and i have it as a r3. Thus i will no put down on you a infinity disagree. It goes over everything and by law is the final word. Thank you for your cooperatiob and for beeint a trustworthy follower to the all new all morningstar channel
    Karnak?
    U know it
    Picture proof or get out. 6* version

Terra said:

Terra said:

Karnak?
    U know it
    Ill send my finest pidgeon with the photography you are so kindly requesting
    Mark it with a Morningstar so I know it's from you

Terra said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Karnak?
    U know it
    Ill send my finest pidgeon with the photography you are so kindly requesting
    Mark it with a Morningstar so I know it's from you
    I shall get the stamps in production
    Ill happily buy a few.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Jazzy011 said:

CMM is better

Aegon does a good job.

https://youtu.be/g8s5p6J2WMI
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

Jazzy011 said:

CMM is better

Aegon does a good job.

https://youtu.be/g8s5p6J2WMI
    not as fast and more hits then the long lost queen, as expected she still reigns supreme
    Yeah but Aegon has more use in endgame content than CMM.

I relied on him heavily to complete Act 6.