**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changing Rogue to Old man Logan in act 6.2.6 do u bleed path worst change of all

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Seems like rouge is easier, OML also has 95% bleed resistance and then how to kill him with bleed?? Also unblockable special. Though it’s very easy to evade but sometimes if you block accidentally , it will immediately kill you with one sp with those 7-10 furry. Nice move kabam, making it more harder.
Also why iceman to haboc??

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Get rid of his regeneration. He won't get bleed resistance
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

That's what make it too much limiting. Who can do it? Outside of SS, I can't find any champ.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Imran said:

That's what make it too much limiting. Who can do it? Outside of SS, I can't find any champ.
    Venom?

But yeah just bait his specials. He gets a regen buff every 20 seconds, bait him just after and you have 19 seconds to do damage. It’s all about timing and skill or bringing a bleed/nullifier.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I used Aegon and beat into their blocks, it was also a great path to build up his combo. Far better than messing about with bleeds.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Bait special and use any bleed champ, lol.
    The worst change is 6.3.6 cap iw, wich stops Ronan
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★

Can't wait for do you bleed Darkhawk in book 2 act 2

Don't give ideas to Kabam...