**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Treasure Island Targets

Comments

• OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Illuminati is tag
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I hope the illuminati don’t let Magneto make any of the important decisions.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Odd, but I thought Mr. Fantastic was part of the Illuminati.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★

Yup. Professor x too. I even think they toyed with captain America, but that may be too many head injuries to be sure. I have these vague recollections of him being an Illuminati for a hot minute, disagreeing with the group, and then they memory wiped him.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    I was not able to guess the champs on my own.

Did a run of T1A arena and on completing, found out target achieved. :D
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Yup. Professor x too. I even think they toyed with captain America, but that may be too many head injuries to be sure. I have these vague recollections of him being an Illuminati for a hot minute, disagreeing with the group, and then they memory wiped him.

this is correct.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Def utility
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Easy Ultron on Road to the labyrinth, chapter2, round 1.... first fight
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @BenQcSlayer Thanks Ben!!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Is there anywhere we can fight these offensive:burst champs other than in duels?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @The_Sentry06 Rttl, 1.4, the first enemy is Iron Fist, two energy ^_^ additionally the next enemy is Joe Fixit that is Defensive:Utiliy tagged, so two objectives with three energy ^_^
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

@The_Sentry06 Rttl, 1.4, the first enemy is Iron Fist, two energy ^_^ additionally the next enemy is Joe Fixit that is Defensive:Utiliy tagged, so two objectives with three energy ^_^

Oh ok
    Thanks a lot @te_dua_shum
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    easy targets offensive burst act 1 chapter 1 the unraveling 6 1.1.6 4 energy to champs storm and gambit!
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Prevention ctrl = #Control Denial
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Easy target today. Act one chapter one first fight dr strange
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Today is "Those who are A-force not to be reckoned with"
  • “A” force?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    A-FORCE organization.
    Literally in the description 😀

Easy one is “Ms. Mavel” (without the R)
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Dynomutt said:

“A” force?

A team comprised of female avengers essentially. Although when the team was made not all were originally avengers. It was a mini-series that stemmed for an all encompassing marvel comic event a few years ago. I can’t remember all the details. Dr doom managed to once again harness the power of the beyonder and changed reality.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Dynomutt said:

“A” force?

A team comprised of female avengers essentially. Although when the team was made not all were originally avengers. It was a mini-series that stemmed for an all encompassing marvel comic event a few years ago. I can’t remember all the details. Dr doom managed to once again harness the power of the beyonder and changed reality.
    Ah yes, God Emperor Doom.
  • @SWORD78
    FYI, you can see here.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    A-Force was one of the mini-series linked to the Secret Wars event in which all reality was destroyed and Doctor Doom used the powers of the Beyonder to create a new world from fragments of different alternate realities. One realm on the Battleworld was Arcadia, where female superheroes were dominant instead of men and the lead team was A-Force, comprising Captain Marvel, Nico Minoru/Sister Grimm, She-Hulk, Medusa, America Chavez, Dazzler and a female Loki. During the storyline, America was forced out of the team and Loki was a betrayer. They also encountered a sentient pocket universe named Singularity. After Secret Wars ended, with Reed Richards restoring the multiverse, Singularity ended up in the mainstream Marvel universe and basically dragged Carol, Medusa, Dazzler, Nico and Jen into reforming the team despite them having no memory of the prior events. The series was forced to end the following year when Civil War II led to She-Hulk being nearly killed in a fight with Thanos.

It's a good series (the second ongoing series is better than the mini).
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    OG Black Widow works for today's "Those who departed from the Avengers" key quest.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    So after this do we have two keys left or three?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    JessieS said:

So after this do we have two keys left or three?

• Anyone have an easy target?