**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crystal Update - Nexus Chance Addition

123457»

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

When does this go live? 10 AM Pacific time 10/1?

My thoughts exactly!

• GreenElf21GreenElf21 Posts: 36
    It’s live now!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    It is live!
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    I realize the reel doesn’t have a bearing on what’s there, BUT I didn’t see any nexus crystals in the cavalier reel I just spun. Just checking as mistakes have happened in the past.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    Got 5* Nexus from Cav

Opened 6.
    No 6* as usual
    But got Sorcerer Supreme from nexus...yay!!!
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    When it says nexus chance from featured 5* crystal, is it referring to the one costing 15000 shards, 300 units, or both?
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I'm loving these new crystals already :p
    On my mini out of 6 PHC (from shards) :

• EmranEmran Posts: 1
    Ich kaufe es dir
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    SandeepS said:

When it says nexus chance from featured 5* crystal, is it referring to the one costing 15000 shards, 300 units, or both?

The current change explicitly affects PHCs, GMCs, and Cavs only, including featured versions of the latter two. The announcement mentions "select featured crystals" in a future update, but didn't specify which ones explicitly.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    if it has not been stated, it does not affect daily cavs.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Lormif said:

if it has not been stated, it does not affect daily cavs.

If there is any confusion about which crystals the nexus chance refers to, the announcement on page one also specifies the original odds and updated odds for each crystal, which implicitly specifies which crystals are being changed. It is the Cavalier champion crystals with the stated original odds, not any other crystal that is referred to as a Cavalier crystal.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    So in case anyone forgot about the crystal upgrade, I bought two Grandmaster crystals (just happened to notice I had the shards available), and this just happened:

The odds are slim, but the Nexus crystals are definitely in there!
  • Does that mean I won't get the same old champions over and over again cuz that is not cool how do stocks it's always right next to the Star Wars Champion that I want