**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion buff

13»

Comments

• BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    Masterdux said:

Bizaaro said:

Masterdux said:

It kinda feels like OP already convinced himself Rulk is bad.
    His loss if you ask me :p

Can you do me a favour...ur just posting nonsense...u never givin any kind of tip other than bullying...can you quit posting to this thread..or .u can post ur bullies in other post..it will be better for me
    He is best used against mystic and energy damage dealers, if awakened he is a counter to incineration champions.

Then again, you can read that on his spotlight.

used a fully maxed out 4* to explore act 5 back in the day,

Currently have him as a 5 star, but I don't need to rank him up since I have a R2 6* HT.
    Okay ...if you all people are saying its good champ...then it will be...im using it for first time...actually its happy to hear you all are pushing away my view..because if its a good champ its really good to me than any others...masterdux dont keeep anything in mind...i said about you...
    Can anyone tell how to delete tread
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

This is my r2 rulk vs ws. Try and tell me thats bad dmg for class dissadvantage

3*?
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Love my Red Hulk, cant wait to R3 him.
    Plus 18% more damage for every heat charge!
    and he can destroy an opponent while they are blocking.

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Bizaaro said:

Its doesnt even make scratch on realms wintersolider..rebuff of red hulk was totally bad..

Said nobody ever
    Crcrcrc said:

3*?
    Crcrcrc said:

3*?
    I tried with various synergy iam not able to bring it down under 280. ..can you tell which team you used...i have 6star 25 red hulk
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Lmao at thinking red hulk sucks cause of his hit count on ROL WS
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50
    Bizaaro said:

Its doesnt even make scratch on realms wintersolider..rebuff of red hulk was totally bad..

Well redhulk was one of my first rank 4 5* and I smashed act 5 completion and exploration with him. I also used him for completion of act 6 and he also has some uses for exploration. You also should'nt compare his rol ws hit number because he automaticly has an class disatvantage. I mean this would be the same as trying to take out Ultron with idk psylock. He is quite effektiv in neutral matchups and REALLY strong in fights against mystics. My r4 rulk does about 1-3 k additional energy damage with 10 stacks. Also his pseudo immunitys to incinerate and poison as well as his energy damage reduction and 2 fire stacks at the begining of the fight give him some good utility.
    Sure he is not as strong as torch, cap iw or thing but still a really good champ with good utility, damage and defens. He is not in need of any buff (I would'nt complain of course) anf I think most other people would agree with me on that.
    Mainzel said:

Bizaaro said:

Well redhulk was one of my first rank 4 5* and I smashed act 5 completion and exploration with him. I also used him for completion of act 6 and he also has some uses for exploration. You also should'nt compare his rol ws hit number because he automaticly has an class disatvantage. I mean this would be the same as trying to take out Ultron with idk psylock. He is quite effektiv in neutral matchups and REALLY strong in fights against mystics. My r4 rulk does about 1-3 k additional energy damage with 10 stacks. Also his pseudo immunitys to incinerate and poison as well as his energy damage reduction and 2 fire stacks at the begining of the fight give him some good utility.
    Sure he is not as strong as torch, cap iw or thing but still a really good champ with good utility, damage and defens. He is not in need of any buff (I would'nt complain of course) anf I think most other people would agree with me on that.
    May be i have to rank him up to 2...i think then it will do great damage...thankyou for ur valuble info