**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

1495051525355»

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Timone147 said:

@Superc9 @danielmath

I’m fine with difficulty. Nothing there about difficult content. Having a restriction on a champ of a rarity isn’t boosting difficulty. I said they should tie it to harder content requirements verse the r3 gate if you read it.

They tie this to boosted difficulty that you complete Im happy. Tied it to wasting resources or buying something for getting lucky.

It should be about skill and difficult content is my point

not very many people who have 100% act 6 and 100% abyss are unable to rank a champion even if they're FTP, ya someone could be THAT unlucky (more likely super picky), but it's very rare
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Timone147 said:

@Superc9 @danielmath

I’m fine with difficulty. Nothing there about difficult content. Having a restriction on a champ of a rarity isn’t boosting difficulty. I said they should tie it to harder content requirements verse the r3 gate if you read it.

They tie this to boosted difficulty that you complete Im happy. Tied it to wasting resources or buying something for getting lucky.

not very many people who have 100% act 6 and 100% abyss are unable to rank a champion even if they're FTP, ya someone could be THAT unlucky (more likely super picky), but it's very rare
    If you complete Abyss and act 6 100% you have 3 fully formed t5cc minimum and a generic awakening gem and the Abyss crystal. It is impossible to not have 1 or two rank 3 6 stars at that point. But one is automatic and it will be god tier as well. Rng cannot be that bad if you finish all that content.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

Timone147 said:

@Superc9 @danielmath

If you complete Abyss and act 6 100% you have 3 fully formed t5cc minimum and a generic awakening gem and the Abyss crystal. It is impossible to not have 1 or two rank 3 6 stars at that point. But one is automatic and it will be god tier as well. Rng cannot be that bad if you finish all that content.
    i agree, but that's what he's claiming
  • SlankSlank Posts: 9

This is nearly exactly the situation I’m in. I just fully explored Abyss. First run gave me a tech t5cc that I can’t use. Exploration gave me more tech t5cc I can’t use. I even picked the tech nexus crystal and it didn’t pan out.

I have the gold. I have the catalysts. What i don’t have is a tech 6* I want to rank. I have a TON of 6* champs I would LOVE to r3. What I don’t have is the materials.

Because of that, tying title progression to having luck enough to pull the desired 6* AND enough luck left over to score the right catalysts feels punitive.

So here I am. Plotting out my Act 6 exploration hoping I have better t5cc luck but doubting it will change.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Slank said:

This is nearly exactly the situation I’m in. I just fully explored Abyss. First run gave me a tech t5cc that I can’t use. Exploration gave me more tech t5cc I can’t use. I even picked the tech nexus crystal and it didn’t pan out.

I have the gold. I have the catalysts. What i don’t have is a tech 6* I want to rank. I have a TON of 6* champs I would LOVE to r3. What I don’t have is the materials.

Because of that, tying title progression to having luck enough to pull the desired 6* AND enough luck left over to score the right catalysts feels punitive.

So here I am. Plotting out my Act 6 exploration hoping I have better t5cc luck but doubting it will change.
    If you opened the abyss tech crystal you had to have gotten at least an above average champion. I wouldn’t recommend wasting your only tech crystal for a good champion but you yourself said you have two of them now so you can rank up whoever you pulled out of the abyss crystal and still hold one for a warlock or ghost or whoever you are looking for