**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star shards gone after update

Yeah... these just disappeared. Anyone else notice this??

Comments

• Options
    THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    same here
  • Options
    Everyone in my Alliance.lost theirs as well.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Same thing here. My 275 6* shards from duping IP yesterday has gone. @Kabam Miike what's up with that bug?
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Same here.
  • Options
    Ill add to the pile on... my 275 6* shards that I earned just this morning are gone too
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Visuelt. Glich ther have confirm it
  • Options
    I don't know if they are gone, or if the counter is just not there anymore. For example, because I spent them all my Grandmaster crystal counter shows 0/2000. My 6-star hero crystal section shows nothing at all.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This has already been brought up, Miike has stated that Its just a Visual error and that they are working on fixing it so they show up again.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    This has already been brought up, Miike has stated that Its just a Visual error and that they are working on fixing it so they show up again.

please provide link
  • Options
    This is definitely a visual error. We've checked into many different accounts that have reported this and can confirm that the Shards are still there. We're investigating the situation right now.
  • Options
    CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Surprise, suprise. Can you guys do anything without creating more bugs? This game team sucks and you guys don't test updates at all.
  • Options
    How do you get 6* shards?
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Mrs_Cajun1 wrote: »
    How do you get 6* shards?

Duping 5*.