**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

πŸ˜ƒ Reverse Psychology worked

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Β«1

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats. He is so much better once awakened.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CMM is so bad I am so lucky I don’t have her any star she is such a horrible champ and I would quit the game if I pulled her
  • CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…
    Neotwism said:

Congrats. He is so much better once awakened.

This guy knows what he’s talking about. Very insightful
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    if I ever pull a 5* hyperion and 6* doom and ghost I'll reach out to support and tell them to remove these champs from my account
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ghost is trash. Ghost is garbage. Ghost is the worst tech champ in the game. Honestly, to pull a ghost as a 5* or 6* would be so crushing and heart breaking. I’d literally rather pull a war machine than pull the bag of trash that is ghost. (Give me ghost now)

ghost is overrated and i have her maxed out, don't really like using her
    Yea I totally agree. Yep, 100%.
    but i'm being 100% serious
    And I am also being 100% serious. Obviously.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I swear if ghost is not my 6* pull tomorrow I’m gonna be so ma- happy... is what I meant to say.
  • LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136 β˜…
    I love lamp.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If I get a 6* doom I would literally donate my account

Should I donate mine aswell? I made a mistake to r2 him? :(
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 β˜…β˜…
    Ghost and torch are useless charecters.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Next time I will open mutant and skill dual you better not give me an Omega Red. I wouldn’t survive that... then my life will be over... (a bit to much?)
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    Im opening my first 6* crystal in 2 days' time. You better not give a doom, i hate him the most!! Give me anything but not doom!!
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hate Γ†gon, his hits are so weak and they don't even crit. In order to get some decent damage you need to get hit, it's soooo stupid. Also he doesn't have an arm, TRASHHH. I would honestly throw my phone out of tge window if I got him. He would be the worst champ to use my 2-3 Basic, 3-4 and 4-5 Skill Gem. Also he was the worst sig ability ever, would not want to use my Skill AG and my 120+ sig stones on him, yuck.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hate human torch
    He hit like noodle and just make opponents regenerate due to willpower
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Rockypantherx loves Quake. Quake is the one champion he desires. If he got Iron Fist, he’d quit the game.