**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are You Saving Units for Cyber Weekend?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
If yes, you're also welcome to post your progress. Let us all track each other's accomplishment here.

Ctto of this photo

Are You Saving Units for Cyber Weekend? 164 votes

Yes
53%
Haji_SaabRaganatorFrostyzuffyAzKicker316MaiicolDiazYoMovesPatchie93CliffordcanMasterduxdamianohmMoot4Lifech4rnJack_OHaraSandeepSpseudosaneTarun46HalleyMrmarvel123The_Blue_Jaguar 88 votes
No
39%
CharbelCirnesTerraImranKayser2705NojokejaymUmar7Sw0rdMasterMcord117TheHeroDeservedHeattblasttRaikisManav_preet0808StarzDarthPhalJMORG1111Geo10megKDSuperFlash10brandinhoSanta_PsycheJChanceH9 65 votes
Other
6%
GhostboytjieRookiieRodomontade_BoiNo_oneukEtm34Fluffy_pawsŘïdđhįmSkyLord7000SaltE_Wenis69Gr8TonyStarkKabl 11 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'm at 1500, lol
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Other
    I'm sitting on 3800+ units. Won't be playing for a bit but will keep an eye on cyber weekend. If the 1st deal is great I'll buy it, else I'll invest big in masteries when I return
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    Yes
    ive got 2100 rite now. hopefully cyber monday will be worth it
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Yes
    I'm at 3,500. With the update to the Solo Events it's pretty much a guaranteed 25 units a day. Plus a lot of arena grinding, unit daily card, event quests and calendars I'm thinking I should be around 18,000 by Cyber weekend. Also the Platinum pool crystals give crazy amounts of units sometimes and there's the arena and Blank panther chest with platinum pool piece that I'll get
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Yup and I’m just at about 12000 units
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Yes
    Have collected 5.5k till now
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I have like 6k now and was saving for suicides but I'm probably saving for those deals now
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    Yes

I'm at 3,500. With the update to the Solo Events it's pretty much a guaranteed 25 units a day. Plus a lot of arena grinding, unit daily card, event quests and calendars I'm thinking I should be around 18,000 by Cyber weekend. Also the Platinum pool crystals give crazy amounts of units sometimes and there's the arena and Blank panther chest with platinum pool piece that I'll get

I'm around the same mark and hope as you. 🤞 I haven't left it too late and can continue the grind for a month 😬
    Good luck too 🙏
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes

I have like 6k now and was saving for suicides but I'm probably saving for those deals now

I'd go for suicides. It's what I did over those July 4th deals. Probably the best decision of my career.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Yes
    Sitting on just over 15,000 grinded units right now, ready for those Thronebreaker offers

Currently grinding arena very casually as most of my in-game time is spent on revive farming and running my last Abyss paths, but I reckon I can hit around 18k by the time Black Friday/Cyber Monday rolls around
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Kill_Grey said:

I'd go for suicides. It's what I did over those July 4th deals. Probably the best decision of my career.
    I would too, but I keep thinking that I'm obviously fine without them right now, so I won't need to get them. And I don't think I could reach 19k anyway, so I'll probably wait a month to make sure I can have 4k by cyber Monday, and then buy suicides
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Yes
    I have 2.5k, I’m shooting for the 1k and 4K deals. Hopefully the cav deals will be worth it
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    Yes
    Currently have 17k, shooting for 21k if the 6* AG comes back
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Other
    I have 700 lol. Not looking good for me, especially since I burned 3k units on Abyss path 2 last week. But I’ll keep on saving and see where I’m at then
  • Yes
    already have 21k units grinded out.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    No
    Only got 101 units at the moment lol