**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you need Act 6 completion&6* R3 now?! For Thornbreaker

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
A question regarding this new title, can we get it as and when we do Act 6 completion and get a 6*R3?

Seems a few people here are in a rush of R3in anyone lol whats the urgency? I can most likely get a R3 in a few months unless i feel my Mr Fantastic deserves to be a R3?!lol.

Isn't it just like any other title you gain when you hit the target

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It gives discounted cavs, new dailies, and sounds cool though
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yes. The requirements are still the same. Completion + 1 R3.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Its only a rush cause of cyber monday, i wish they’d have announced a few months before
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

A question regarding this new title, can we get it as and when we do Act 6 completion and get a 6*R3?

Seems a few people here are in a rush of R3in anyone lol whats the urgency? I can most likely get a R3 in a few months unless i feel my Mr Fantastic deserves to be a R3?!lol.

Isn't it just like any other title you gain when you hit the target

there's no rush. the title will be available from whatever moment it releases forward so you have until whenever you decide to stop playing the game to get it.
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    GagoH said:

Its only a rush cause of cyber monday, i wish they’d have announced a few months before

for past July 4/cyber monday deals, players who progressed to the next level got access to the new offers right?

So technically, best thing would be for people to wait until cyber weekend comes, buy cavalier deals then rank up to thronebreaker and get a new set of deals?
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Correct me if Im wrong but I think some people have done this before for Uncollected and Cavalier?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

GagoH said:

for past July 4/cyber monday deals, players who progressed to the next level got access to the new offers right?

So technically, best thing would be for people to wait until cyber weekend comes, buy cavalier deals then rank up to thronebreaker and get a new set of deals?
    @ddom That’s what im assuming will be the case since it would benefit not just those cavaliers that are close to and can form the t5cc off the unit or $ offers, but also for kabam since people would spend on two different sets of offers
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    the title made me think it was an ad from some merc lol
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Well, I think I will complete the rest of Act 6 after the nerfed version officially released (the day after tomorrow?)

The really question is——I am about to form a Science T5CC, but I don’t have a 6* Science champion that deserves 6R3.....🌚🌚

Hopefully the crystal opening after Act 6 completion can help me out...
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★

Well, I think I will complete the rest of Act 6 after the nerfed version officially released (the day after tomorrow?)

The really question is——I am about to form a Science T5CC, but I don’t have a 6* Science champion that deserves 6R3.....🌚🌚

Hopefully the crystal opening after Act 6 completion can help me out...

Wait, so you almost have a science t5c, but you haven't even ran through act 6 once?
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    What is the point of this post? That some people are going to rank up a bad champion to get the new title? So what? Not everyone is going to play the game the same way you do, some people want to strive for the new title as soon as it comes out. You want to wait to get a good champion? Good for you but if someone wants to push for it right away, good for them. Play the game however you wish and/or enjoy it the most
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Yes
    You need it rite no