**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New AI for IMIW???

Anyone else seeing new AI for IMIW where he is able to parry your heavy attack? This is completely wrong when fighting this guy, especially in AW. If you can't land a heavy, especially when he's below 15%, it makes the fight even more difficult!

Comments

• psiw_o_lliwpsiw_o_lliw Posts: 44
    Always had been. Ever heard of Stand your ground? What happens when you put that mastery with Parry? You get screwed. It's sucks, but it's been the case for a long time
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Always had been. Ever heard of Stand your ground? What happens when you put that mastery with Parry? You get screwed. It's sucks, but it's been the case for a long time

Maxing it, the chance is 50% to resist a block break iirc
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I'm that guy who runs 4/5 syg because I like it lol

but yeah it's always been a thing. it's a combination of those two masteries and luck

but yeah it's always been a thing. it's a combination of those two masteries and luck

I run 5/5, cause then atleast I have a chance during a lag spike to avoid eating a heavy to the face
    Terra said:

I run 5/5, cause then atleast I have a chance during a lag spike to avoid eating a heavy to the face
    I run it cause I love wp and I don't like salve
    edited October 2020
    TSR6225 said:

Terra said:

In AW, every enemy has Parry mastery, y'know.
    Parry and Stand Your Ground mastery (resist block break) is the most likely what happened here

This shouldn't impact a heavy attack. If you parry him and heavy - it should allow you to connect on your heavy.
    Parry (stun on timed block) plus heavy attack can still result in a Parry by the enemy if they have SyG. It's just rare
  • psiw_o_lliwpsiw_o_lliw Posts: 44
    TSR6225 said:

Terra said:

In AW, every enemy has Parry mastery, y'know.
    Parry and Stand Your Ground mastery (resist block break) is the most likely what happened here

This shouldn't impact a heavy attack. If you parry him and heavy - it should allow you to connect on your heavy.
    Why not? This event is extremely rare but it does make sense. The AI isn't intelligent enough to trigger it, it just blocks at random times and it happened to do a well timed block, and SYG mastery triggered along with parry.

Terra said:

I have salve. No wp yet though :neutral:
    Terra said:

Terra said:

I have salve. No wp yet though :neutral:
    you mean you don't have free healing? you should totes get it