**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Adding Featured 3-Star Champions in Milestones?

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
Why YES!

Thank you KABAM!

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Rip 4 star basic grinders
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wohoo! I love this change
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    What? Where?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

What? Where?

News and Announcements
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Why? It should have no effect on them, the 3* is only in the other arenas, not the basic
    Raichu626 said:

Why? It should have no effect on them, the 3* is only in the other arenas, not the basic
    exactly
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

that’s the point
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Oh lol I'm dumb. Thought you meant that the scores for basics would go up or something xD
    Raichu626 said:

Oh lol I'm dumb. Thought you meant that the scores for basics would go up or something xD

haha yeah. though you could be right about the scores going up for the other stuff. it wouldn't change the top champ reward, but I think it could mean you get lower rank rewards
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Actually don’t think it will have too much of an effect on 4/5 Featured arenas, at least as far as reaching Top Milestone to get that free 3* New Champ.

4* Feature (needing 4mil) probably not gonna waste your 5* champs doing that much in there (instead of in 5* Feat. Arena) because the SHARD Rewards are better doing the 5* Feat. still instead.
    (and for Units, still easier just using your 4* in the 4* BASIC arena instead).

And 5* Feat. reaching 12mil is still gonna be out of reach for most people to take the extra time trying to get their new 3* champ from there.

Best choice is at least in 3* Feature arena you will only have to go up to 640k now, instead of between 1.2 and 1.5mil. (especially using some 3* Arena Boosts once every couple weeks).

Actually don’t think it will have too much of an effect on 4/5 Featured arenas, at least as far as reaching Top Milestone to get that free 3* New Champ.

4* Feature (needing 4mil) probably not gonna waste your 5* champs doing that much in there (instead of in 5* Feat. Arena) because the SHARD Rewards are better doing the 5* Feat. still instead.
    (and for Units, still easier just using your 4* in the 4* BASIC arena instead).

And 5* Feat. reaching 12mil is still gonna be out of reach for most people to take the extra time trying to get their new 3* champ from there.

Best choice is at least in 3* Feature arena you will only have to go up to 640k now, instead of between 1.2 and 1.5mil.

I was more thinking that someone who let's say would only do the first few milestones of two arenas, even if they had the champs. the 3* would probably add some incentive to push for it.