**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you rank 3 IMIW

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I have a tech T5CC from an abyss run 3 months ago. The only tech 6* champs I have is Red Skull, IMIW, Sentinel. I have sentinel as a 5/65, red skull is red skull. So there’s IMIW. I’ve pulled nothing but trash 6* since my abyss run.

So to all my learned forum users would you bite the bullet and take up IMIW? I’ve completed all variants, have done an initial clear of act 6 (with act 6.1 100%).

What would you do?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    edited October 2020
    T5cc is very very rare atm, warlock,ghost and guillotine 2099 (neither of them need dupe to shine) are worthy and will prevail for a long time in the future so if u pull them rank them up and u wont regret, if u form a 2nd tech t5cc and this rank up gets u to thronebreaker, then do it.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I'm sure straight after you rank 3 him, you'll pull a 6* Ghost 😁
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Too many IMIW counters/problems nowadays, and too many better tech options for that level investment. I’d grit teeth and hold at least one more month. I think Guardian is hitting basic pool soon too
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd hold on
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
    Yeah there’s no doubt the moment you r3 IMIW your next 6* is a guaranteed Ghost or Warlock lol

I’d hold anyways. Throne breaker is indefinitely delayed (no timeline yet). A new month is about to start so more shards and more t5cc on the way. And there’s much better tech options out there then sentinel and IMIW
  • ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    He's pretty good but....I think ot will be more beneficial to rank up sentinel....choice is urs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is worth it.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I would obviously do it
    I love IMIW and he has great utility
    edited October 2020
    He is a beast if used properly
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    But red skull has damage on block and only loses 1 armor up per parry! He is the obvious choice
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Iron Man Infinity Skull is Obv choice here
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Can’t say I’d regret it I love IMIW. His damage in my opinion is really underrated and his block is amazing, combine that with his adrenaline mechanic and he’s pretty tanky. While it sucks that he’s needs Stealth, Stealths an amazing champion in his own right.

https://youtu.be/NHx9oH_QSW8
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sentinel or hold