**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A good Congratz to Kabam Broccoli

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
If you have seen Daves Video You woulda seen His Luck !!!
Gratz @Kabam Broccoli

Check Spoilers if you dont want to watch vid
He got 6* Darkhawk dupe from Cav Feature
6* Proff X
5* Appoco

He was the Appoco Designer

Comments

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    But I got 3*s.

Conspiracy
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

I opened 45 of those Crystals and didn't get any Apocalypse >:( I did dupe a 4-Star Xavier, but that wasn't the goal!

sorry for your luck I got a 3 star apocalypse and duoed him in 3 crystals and I'm in act 5 still
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Last year on 8/2019 kabam confirmed GR would never ever be incinerate immune and here we are 1 yr later and he is about to be incinerate immune lol
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Mike is SAVING and not HOARDING theres a difference :P also Unlucky on that pulls Mike I havent opened a Single 1 . Im waiting till they come in Basic xD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★

Mike is SAVING and not HOARDING theres a difference :P also Unlucky on that pulls Mike I havent opened a Single 1 . Im waiting till they come in Basic xD

My last 2 were a Warlock Dup and a Void Dup, so I'm cool with the Basic. Although I might pull for the next one. Professor or Apoc would do nicely.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

sEe ThE cRyStAlS aRe RiGgEd In FaVoR oF tHe MoDs

If only... I'm saving all my 6-Star Shards for the Prof X and Apoc Featured 6-Star Crystal, but have to split my 5-Star Shards because I also want Prof X.
    But didn’t you say hoarding was bad for the game?

Frosty said:

sEe ThE cRyStAlS aRe RiGgEd In FaVoR oF tHe MoDs

If only... I'm saving all my 6-Star Shards for the Prof X and Apoc Featured 6-Star Crystal, but have to split my 5-Star Shards because I also want Prof X.
    I thought Kabam was against hoarding crystals
    That's not really what hoarding is. Saving for a Featured is done all the time. Hoarding for months and years on end isn't healthy.
    Nah it's exactly what hoarding is. No need to beat around the bush. 👍
    No, it's not. Hoarding is not only bad for Accounts, it's also bad for the internal economy and the servers. Saving for a Champ we want is the reason we have things like the Featured. That's not hoarding.

OMG hoarding an "saving" are the exact same thing what is wrong with you people its a matter of time tht is the only difference . he has a set time period tht he is hoarding until . it is the same thing wow you make me sick no matter what some people say some of you will tryn an say there wrong wen they are most certainly right

Hoarding is not saving, sorry.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

OMG hoarding an "saving" are the exact same thing what is wrong with you people its a matter of time tht is the only difference . he has a set time period tht he is hoarding until . it is the same thing wow you make me sick no matter what some people say some of you will tryn an say there wrong wen they are most certainly right

Ikr 😭