**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Quake's bug

Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I saw #Flying tag for the first time and the first thing that came to my mind was what can flying champs avoid? Definitely earthquakes!
Currently, only HT and Air-Walker have that tag.

The bug I am reporting:

Quake's heavy and dex playstyle used to bypass the Rage node's 2.5% health cap. It doesn't do so anymore. I fought against Annihilus in war with Rage and each tick of the Aftershock was only taking away 2.5% health.

Can someone try Heavy-Dex against Safeguard node to confirm?

Comments

• Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    edited October 2020
    I also have a recorded video incase anyone asks for it. Here are some screenshots:
    Img 1: Total health = 95441

Img 2: Health per tick = 2387

Note : 2387 is exactly 2.50% of 95441.

• airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    Don’t think she ever bypassed rage but for whatever reason she did bypass safeguard. Makes no sense but hey, lots of things in this game don’t like why is iceman not coldsnap immune??
  • airmundo said:

Don’t think she ever bypassed rage but for whatever reason she did bypass safeguard. Makes no sense but hey, lots of things in this game don’t like why is iceman not coldsnap immune??

Makes sense. But I remember her bypassing the Rage cap.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    She can bypass safeguard because of her concussion. She can't bypass rage because the node benefits is not affected by AAR.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Rage specifically states that it is not subject to ability accuracy modification, safeguard does not. It’s very much intended and they’ve said as much.

P.s. direct damage has not ignored rage’s damage cap for a very very very long time.
  • Alright. Thanks everyone! I don't know why I thought she bypassed 2.5% cap before.