**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

With the Magneto and Punisher buffs corresponding with Prof X/Apoc. and Cosmic GR respectively...

...who should we expect to come out alongside Falcon's buff?

With Magneto being the main enemy of Professor X and Apocalypse, it is only logical to buff Magneto. Furthermore, to follow this trend, Punisher was the mantle taken by Frank Castle; who would later become Cosmic Ghost Rider.*

*Do note that the Punisher 2099 version is NOT Frank but a man named Jake Gallows. However, there are still ties to the Cosmic Ghost Rider, albeit indirect, as Frank Castle was either Cosmic Ghost Rider or Punisher at separate times.

So...if Falcon is getting a buff, will the new character introduced that buff have a close connection? And if so, who do you guys think it is? Personally, I think it's Atlanta Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff.

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Hmmmm gambit and falcon...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Choke-lanta lol

Gambit is also getting buffed, so maybe Mystique? Mother of Rogue?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I’m thinking Zemo maybe
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

Hmmmm gambit and falcon...

Oh yeah forgot Gambit was even in this game lol. Him too
  • Bri_234Bri_234 Posts: 10
    Zemo not in the game tho
  • Bri_234Bri_234 Posts: 10
    But definitely Gambit 100 %
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Maybe we could get mystique and some other captain America related character as a nod to that storyline where cap was actually a hydra agent in disguise.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Maybe we could get mystique and some other captain America related character as a nod to that storyline where cap was actually a hydra agent in disguise.

The devs have said it multiple times she would be extremely difficult to make into a character I would love mystique but I don’t think it would be possible
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

You'd be more likely to find Mystique in Feb/March or August/September. Those are typically X-Men/Mutant themed months, this trend has been consistent since 2018 (2016 if you ignore 2017 not having one in August or September).