**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To END Thronebreaker conversation

MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
There’s better metrics of wether you used your earned resources on an unworthy option or not. What do you think, community. All of these options means you’ve ACQUIRED the resources to rank 3 a 6 star. Wether you’ve rank up a champ on your roster or not, you COULD if you wanted to... my pick is 5... you’ve acquired
resources at that point to show your CAPABLE of completing the task of a being able to take a champ to rank 3, if you CHOOSE based on your champion preference and play style vs. the champs of that t5cc roster available to you once you get that catalyst.

To END Thronebreaker conversation 96 votes

Intial Clear of 6.4 And 1 Rank 3 6 Star
53%
MaiicolDiazUncle_Fatty_247JohnyzeroKayser2705Liss_Bliss_PizzabeatHit_me_TwiceTheHeroDeservedDrDeadpoolWicket329Jumpthesharkrcm2017rischio10or_StrongVoltolosRockyshockyCainXva23NøxDeacon 51 votes
100% Act 6
21%
xNigccrider474yossMonk116wegnerk_Kill_Switch_RyGokuMcord117HeattblasttScopeotoe987pigupompomMobile_P0tat0DonrefrePdogg614M_Master19Amadordegamer99Mustafatehi2007Agent_22Thebombsquad1Krat0s 21 votes
Initial Clear of Abyss of Legends and Initial clear of 6.4
14%
CharbelCirnesLilMaddogHTTarun46IamTryingMyBestRaichu626SociopathKappa2gTiger360KRANꓘLeathersmw2017LainuaXander_1_1Joshua_EiversSaltE_Wenis69 14 votes
100% Abyss of legends and 1 Rank 3 6 Star
3%
GmonkeyCASrinivasStevieManWonder 3 votes
Initial Clear of 6.4 AND Abyss of Legends
7%
Dr_Z01dbergabqberMetalJakePratham02IronGladiator22SneakyWarriorHI_guys 7 votes

Comments

• MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Arsoz said:

You can always get the title later when you get the resources or champs

Have resources, not doom or Claire. Why should I have to rank up a unusable champ they’ve created to get the best value the game offers in offers and daily consumptions

They make the content. I have to decide the roster to clear the content.
    Arsoz said:

MetalJake said:

Arsoz said:

You can always get the title later when you get the resources or champs

Have resources, not doom or Claire. Why should I have to rank up a unusable champ they’ve created to get the best value the game offers in offers and daily consumptions

You dont HAVE to get the title now
    Why not when I WANT to spend money on this game and I know the offers will be based on progression titles

Crcrcrc said:

MetalJake said:

They make the content. I have to decide the roster to clear the content.

They make the content. They make the rules
    That do t mean I have to like the D when I’m unwilling given it

They set the bar at 1 R3. Not almost one R3, or the Resources for one. There's all the time in the world, but that doesn’t mean they should give it to people who COULD. There's a difference between being able to do it and actually doing it.

Well when I don’t buy their offers bc I Know someone who’s completed the SAME EXACT tasks in this game as I have gets a better offer for the same $100 than I would get, I’ll spend that money where I feel it’s more useful. I wanted the best offers for the same price as people that’s done EXACT SAME content as me so I pushed for cavalier before i was ready to tackle that content. But I did it!!! Now they want me to rank 3 a duped Masacre that has absolutely 0 practical use in the newer content the create, in order to get the best value for my hard earned money? Guess what me and MANY others won’t be doing........

MetalJake said:

They set the bar at 1 R3. Not almost one R3, or the Resources for one. There's all the time in the world, but that doesn’t mean they should give it to people who COULD. There's a difference between being able to do it and actually doing it.

Well when I don’t buy their offers bc I Know someone who’s completed the SAME EXACT tasks in this game as I have gets a better offer for the same $100 than I would get, I’ll spend that money where I feel it’s more useful. I wanted the best offers for the same price as people that’s done EXACT SAME content as me so I pushed for cavalier before i was ready to tackle that content. But I did it!!! Now they want me to rank 3 a duped Masacre that has absolutely 0 practical use in the newer content the create, in order to get the best value for my hard earned money? Guess what me and MANY others won’t be doing........

If you haven't taken a Champ up to R3, then you haven't done the same tasks as everyone with the Title.
    I’ve done the same in game content. Getting access to champions is based on a roulette wheel. That’s something we can’t control. Having the SKILL to beat the content is something we can push for and control.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    MetalJake said:

MetalJake said:

If you haven't taken a Champ up to R3, then you haven't done the same tasks as everyone with the Title.
    I’ve done the same in game content. Getting access to champions is based on a roulette wheel. That’s something we can’t control. Having the SKILL to beat the content is something we can push for and control.
    Taking a Champ to R3 IS the task. Just like an Objective. It's like saying, "I can do that. I just choose not to.".
    Exactly. I CAN but CHOOSE not to bc the only option I have would be a WASTE the MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE IN THE GAME!!!!
    MetalJake said:

Exactly. I CAN but CHOOSE not to bc the only option I have would be a WASTE the MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE IN THE GAME!!!!

LITERALLY WASTE
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    MetalJake said:

MetalJake said:

If you got the title, but act 7 was locked behind a r3 6* would you be annoyed? Or understand that the content rules created by the developer aren’t “I beat the content” or “I could if I wanted to” but they are the law of the game? You don’t get to choose what the requirements are.
    edited October 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

MetalJake said:

MetalJake said:

If you got the title, but act 7 was locked behind a r3 6* would you be annoyed? Or understand that the content rules created by the developer aren’t “I beat the content” or “I could if I wanted to” but they are the law of the game? You don’t get to choose what the requirements are.
    If I completed 6.4.6 the VERY NEXT thing I’d expect to do is move forward to the the quest in the story!!!! Just like when I finished 1.4.6 I moved right onto 2.1.1.... if I beat 6.4.6 I should be able to play 7.1.1

Next thing you know, it’ll be “ you need 3 T5 ALPHA 3 and T5 Skill catalysts” to reach the NEXT progression after Thronebreaker. But don’t worry!!! They made a $5,00 offer for you to acquire all them resources.... if you didn’t buy it...(insert your argument) as for EVERYONE else... “you should’ve bought the $5000 offer, it’s your own fault”
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    OP, I can sympathise with your frustration but posts like this won’t change a thing. The game team have already stated that they have no intention of altering the requirements for Thronebreaker.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    MetalJake said:

Then you're not yet fit to be a Thronebreaker bruv
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    MetalJake said:

Crcrcrc said:

MetalJake said:

MetalJake said:

If I completed 6.4.6 the VERY NEXT thing I’d expect to do is move forward to the the quest in the story!!!! Just like when I finished 1.4.6 I moved right onto 2.1.1.... if I beat 6.4.6 I should be able to play 7.1.1

The next thing you should do is actually exploring act 6. At least if you're smart
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Act 6 100% or Abyss completion. Those 2 pieces of content guarantee that you will have at least 1 T5CC and you could R3 a 6*. That way there's no one getting Thronebreaker way too early cause they got insanely lucky with T5CC and there's no one getting screwed over by 6* luck and not wanting to R3 sh*t champs.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I’m fine with what it is now. Or they could make it 100% act 6 and 1 r3.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    6 r3's but they have to be Iron Patriot, Groot, Blue Cyclops, Red Cyclops and Thor Jane Foster.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    "TO END THRONEBREAKER CONVERSATION" *proceeds to start a new discussion*
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

"TO END THRONEBREAKER CONVERSATION" *proceeds to start a new discussion*

Yeah, like it will actually end the discussion as well.
  • Intial Clear of 6.4 And 1 Rank 3 6 Star
    MetalJake said:

That’s a decision you make yourself. If the title really matters to you go R3 Groot.

They could have waited a lot longer, I anticipated mid-Book 2 for the next progression title where having an R3 will be pretty much a prerequisite unless you’re going to be using big boosts all the way through anyway.

There’s a lot to be said for ranking up a decent champ now rather than waiting 6 months to rank up a specific champion you might not get. In time the value of your T5CC is going to depreciate as we have more access to it.