**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery reset is free?

If i want to reset all of them or only one page i still nees the reset stones or how they are called( hexagonal one with a curved back arrow, gray). I can do it fir free or I need them? Thanks.

Comments

• Do NOT need those “Mastery Reset” items anymore.
    If you still have some, it will use them, but they are just leftover relics that are no longer needed.

Nodes that were previously unlocked from Cores will stay unlocked.
    But all the smaller incremental Units/Gold for leveling up within each node are still required every time you reset Masteries.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Do NOT need those “Mastery Reset” items anymore.
    If you still have some, it will use them, but they are just leftover relics that are no longer needed.

Nodes that were previously unlocked from Cores will stay unlocked.
    But all the smaller incremental Units/Gold for leveling up within each node are still required every time you reset Masteries.

R u sure that the gates will be unlocked.
    Cause I am thinking of resetting mine.
    I have given 6 points in the starting mysteries and want to give them to willpower.
    Will dexterity and willpower and other masteries remain unlock
  • Yes, existing “unlocked” nodes remain unlocked after reset.
    Those from using Stoney/Carbo/Class Cores, as well as the BIG Unit ones (cruelty/precision).

But all the small amounts of Units will be needed again for each of the levels within nodes (like maybe 30-50 units overall depending what you use)
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Yes, existing “unlocked” nodes remain unlocked after reset.
    Those from using Stoney/Carbo/Class Cores, as well as the BIG Unit ones (cruelty/precision).

But all the small amounts of Units will be needed again for each of the levels within nodes (like maybe 30-50 units overall depending what you use)

Thanks bud. Now I won't hesitate resetting it
  • Ze1o_ッZe1o_ッ Posts: 34
    Yessir