**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss of Legends Path 2

Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
Just completed initial run of Abyss. Was easier than I originally feared couple of annoying fights but overall cost less in pots and units than I had planned for. Now I’m stoked to get it 100% explored in the next few months possibly by the end of the year. That being said any recommendations on the team to bring for path 2. Estimated costs, tips and tricks are welcomed too. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★

Bring Heimdall as your 5th. Path 2 isn’t bad at all after LC. Goblin is a pain but fury handles him decently enough.

I was thinking red mags for GG. Fury seems overrated as a horseman to me even though I like him for other things
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hard to recommend a team without knowing the roster, but I imagine Mags would do well enough against GG. Heck, Ægon doesn’t actually too all that bad against him either. I brought Ægon, HT, Hype, Fury, and TJF in. Hype for GG, and to see if special intercepts work vs LC, and they don’t. NF and Ægon did most of the work on GG though. P99 just wants you to heal up due to all that chip damage, but Mags would work there too.
    I do recommend Heimdall also, if you have the space. He was quite nice to have on the lanes I did run with him (which should have been all of them, dang it).

Also have 6* awakened Ghost, unawakened CMM and HT at r2 @Amonthir
    Amonthir said:

Hard to recommend a team without knowing the roster, but I imagine Mags would do well enough against GG. Heck, Ægon doesn’t actually too all that bad against him either. I brought Ægon, HT, Hype, Fury, and TJF in. Hype for GG, and to see if special intercepts work vs LC, and they don’t. NF and Ægon did most of the work on GG though. P99 just wants you to heal up due to all that chip damage, but Mags would work there too.
    I do recommend Heimdall also, if you have the space. He was quite nice to have on the lanes I did run with him (which should have been all of them, dang it).

I did take Heimdall on the initial run. He was a unit saver especially for the collector.

Mags is intriguing because there are 9 metal champs on path 2 Darkhawk, ghost, imiw, taskmaster, modok, Howard, GG, punisher 2099, and cull.
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    You don't need a separate counter for Luke Cage if you do this trick with Aegon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jS75zLDaz8&t
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Bring Heimdall as your 5th. Path 2 isn’t bad at all after LC. Goblin is a pain but fury handles him decently enough.

I was thinking red mags for GG. Fury seems overrated as a horseman to me even though I like him for other things
    The class disadvantage stuff from the abyss nodes really hurts mags, he’s definitely a solid option but you’d need a lot of health potions
    Lvernon15 said:

The class disadvantage stuff from the abyss nodes really hurts mags, he’s definitely a solid option but you’d need a lot of health potions
    Mags ability cancels class disadvantage when facing a metal champ.
    BeroMan said:

You don't need a separate counter for Luke Cage if you do this trick with Aegon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jS75zLDaz8&t

I was gonna plow through with aegon anyway but thanks for the tip. I had heard of the heavy intercept but never seen it in action