**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rhino doesn't always get his unstoppable charge anymore [Under Investigation]

QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Of course not. He only ever gets unblockable. Unstoppable were meant for juggs and uc

you are wrong. rhino's charging attack has been changed to give him unstoppable. you can see it pop up every so often in that video.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Is the word unstoppable supposed to appear?
    I know the dash has that ability.

dp7ubuasm2zj.png
    winterthur wrote: »
    Is the word unstoppable supposed to appear?
    I know the dash has that ability.

dp7ubuasm2zj.png

i don't think so, but the unstoppable icon comes up, and you can see that rhino get intercepted during the dashing attack.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The problem here is that he isn't always getting the unstappable charge. Might be a bug due to "abusing" swipes
    I thought I had parried the dash (unstoppable) when fighting Rhino. Anyway, I am about to fight the 15+ PI Rhino in Act 4.4.2.

Will report back on outcome.
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The problem here is that he isn't always getting the unstappable charge. Might be a bug due to "abusing" swipes

no, it happens even if you fight normally. give it a shot.
    I thought I had parried the dash (unstoppable) when fighting Rhino. Anyway, I am about to fight the 15+ PI Rhino in Act 4.4.2.

keep in mind that you can parry the unstoppable dash, you can't parry the unblockable one though.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I've never really used Rhino so I wouldn't know. However, I just wanted to say that the video is very amusing.
  • I don't understand this post. The picture you show he has unstoppable. So what's the problem?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @KillforKandy it's not activating for every longer range dash attack like it's supposed to.
    I don't understand this post. The picture you show he has unstoppable. So what's the problem?

watch the video
    edited September 2017
    Qwerty wrote: »

keep in mind that you can parry the unstoppable dash, you can't parry the unblockable one though.

I don't have a screen recorder so I could not capture the fight.
    His unstoppable dash is working. I forgot that I should not intercept, just parry.

Lost a Hyperion, 34-9, took him down with YJ follow-up 43-1.

Also, I did not update the latest patch as I did not like what I am reading on the bugs affecting champs after activating specials.

I don't have a screen recorder so I could not capture the fight.
    His unstoppable dash is working. I forgot that I should not intercept, just parry.

Lost a Hyperion, 34-9, took him down with YJ follow-up 43-1.

Also, I did not update the latest patch as I did not like what I am reading on the bugs affecting champs after activating specials.

Rhino broke in the latest patch. Thanks for testing him out but until you update, it's meaningless because we know he's working in 15.0
    Rhino broke in the latest patch. Thanks for testing him out but until you update, it's meaningless because we know he's working in 15.0

Update? *Shudders*.
    Until, the game force it, no update for me.

In Arena, I only see Summoner Trials and Iron Fist. ;)

hello?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. I'm going to take this to the team. Thanks for the heads up.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I'm going to take this to the team. Thanks for the heads up.

thank you.
  • His unblockable doesn’t always work either @Kabam Wolf

The word pops up whether it works or not but most of the time it gets blocked.

iPhone 8, iOS 11.1, arena
    His unblockable doesn’t always work either @Kabam Wolf

The word pops up whether it works or not but most of the time it gets blocked.

iPhone 8, iOS 11.1, arena

hi friend.
    any update on confirming this?
    Hey everyone. Both the issue with his Unstoppable and his Unblockable are being looked into. I'll keep everyone updated as I get more info about a fix version. Thanks!
    edited December 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Both the issue with his Unstoppable and his Unblockable are being looked into. I'll keep everyone updated as I get more info about a fix version. Thanks!

not fixed in 16.1. just used rhino in arena in the same manner as the video in the original post, and he's still not always getting unstoppable like he used to.
    @Qwerty that is correct. This fix did not make it into 16.1, but is still being looked into. Thanks again for hanging in there.
    Thanks