**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guess my 4th 6 star

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
When I wake up tomorrow I will have my 4th 6 star champion. Currently these are the 6 stars I have pulled from first to latest:
Electro, Abomination and Nick Fury. I wanted to awaken my NF above all else until I pulled him a couple of days ago form a dual crystal and literally awakened him today via the AG crystal. Who do you guys think I will pull? My guess is Havok, I don’t know why but it just popped into my head lol. I’ll let you guys know as soon as I open my crystal

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Expect the worst and you won't be dissapointed.
    RNG is either a harsh or tender mistress. We all have different experiences. I wish you luck though OP
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Guys I understand, I've played this game for a while I know not to expect much haha, this is not what I'm hoping for, this is what I am just randomly guessing, Havok just popped into my head and he happens to be great
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    howard the duck
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Cable
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It will be a ghost
    rider
    edited October 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

It will be a ghost

rider
    Have a 5 star ghost at rank 5 already but wouldn’t mind having 2 so I can use one for ally and 1 for questing
    Edit: got me there 😂
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Not sure how good he is since I’ve never used him but definitely better than half of the stuff that went by
    Mcdonalds said:

Tiger360 said:

Not sure how good he is since I’ve never used him but definitely better than half of the stuff that went by

Wanna get as many debuffs on opponent launch sp3 to get pretty good fury. Synergy god btw
    Thanks, forgot he had some good synergies, I hope he works well with thing since I might start running him more often
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

bruhhh i was just about to predict mr f. he was my latest six star too.

Tiger360 said:

bruhhh i was just about to predict mr f. he was my latest six star too.
    Nice man, was just experimenting with him he’s very fun