**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Futile 6.2.5 Mordo boss nerf

Umar7Umar7 Posts: 44
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Anyone else feeling the nerf on Mordo boss in 6.2.5 doesn't change a thing?

Because you will still need your whole team to be alive to avoid attack/ability accuracy reduction. He's still linked with hurt locker, special delivery which is an awful combo if you have done the fight with them. He's still got spite. Not to forget the most annoying global i.e. Do not go gentle.

In short, the nerf on him is still futile & doesn't change anything at all.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @""Kabam Vydious"

Kindly look into this. This quest has so many paths & going through such an annoying & unbalanced boss is such a hassle for summoners aiming exploration.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Umar7 said:

Because you will still need your whole team to be alive to avoid attack/ability accuracy reduction. He's still linked with hurt locker, special delivery which is an awful combo if you have done the fight with them. He's still got spite. Not to forget the most annoying global i.e. Do not go gentle.

Kindly look into this. This quest has so many paths & going through such an annoying & unbalanced boss is such a hassle for summoners aiming exploration.

it made it 2x as easy
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

did 100% with doom, could be less with 10 revives if nerf

Bruh did you even read the nerf note. Doesn't change a damn thing except the percentage of AAR which is still the problem.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The worst AAR you can get now is 50%. That's still manageable
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Having your ability accuracy reduced at all because of a dead teammate Is ridiculous node design. Especially with how stupid some of the lanes are. It's pretty much a guaranteed team revive every run just to have a decent try at the boss
    I didn't say it was a good node or fight at all. I've stated repeatedly I thought SIN should be removed. However, it's FAR more manageable with the nerf to it. For whatever reason this is the change they decided on. They said they would take feedback into account when making the changes but that's not the same as saying people would get whatever changes they want.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Having your ability accuracy reduced at all because of a dead teammate Is ridiculous node design. Especially with how stupid some of the lanes are. It's pretty much a guaranteed revive every run just to have a decent try at the boss
    All of the lanes are ridiculous.
    Aziz5253 said:

Lormif said:

Umar7 said:

it made it 2x as easy
    How? It doesn't change a thing!
    excpt it does change something, you can now do it without loading all your AAR. Not only that but you are also only maxed out at -50% attack too. That "a thing" . In addition there are so many more and even better counters than when we 100%ed it.

Having your ability accuracy reduced at all because of a dead teammate Is ridiculous node design. Especially with how stupid some of the lanes are. It's pretty much a guaranteed team revive every run just to have a decent try at the boss
    I didn't say it was a good node or fight at all. I've stated repeatedly I thought SIN should be removed. However, it's FAR more manageable with the nerf to it. For whatever reason this is the change they decided on. They said they would take feedback into account when making the changes but that's not the same as saying people would get whatever changes they want.
    Don't think it's "far more manageable", I wouldn't take that fight with any AAR. Need to revive any dead teammates regardless so the change is insignificant.
    then dont get them killed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★

Don't think it's "far more manageable", I wouldn't take that fight with any AAR. Need to revive any dead teammates regardless so the change is insignificant.
    That's not the end of the world. Just takes preparation. That's why we have Revives.
    Challenging people is what it's all about.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    This is my progression
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    It's absolutely terrible. Just remove Strength in Numbers and it'll be fine. Kabam do this before the update releases! @Kabam Miike I'm on my knees bro!
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    People kill me thinking that they should never have to use revives or potions for any fight. What fun would the game be if you could one shot every fight with 90% health remaining cuz I swear from reading posts like this that’s what people want
    X_Scott said:

It's actually all about money. This is the worst quest and they barely touched it.

You don't need money to save some Revs before your run. I don't know why people think if a run can't be perfect, it's a rip off.

X_Scott said:

It's actually all about money. This is the worst quest and they barely touched it.

You don't need money to save some Revs before your run. I don't know why people think if a run can't be perfect, it's a rip off.
    It’s cuz people rush to do content they aren’t ready for and they don’t plan properly. There are tons of video on just about every fight in the game, a lot of how to guides, instructional videos on how to counter champs and nodes even videos on how to grind and hoard resources. If a player fails at the game it’s because they fail to use readily available resources and get good at the game.

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Just make it 5% reduction per dead teammate

People kill me thinking that they should never have to use revives or potions for any fight. What fun would the game be if you could one shot every fight with 90% health remaining cuz I swear from reading posts like this that’s what people want

Problem with the fight isn't that you have to revive if you don't oneshot it, you need to revive all dead teammates before you even attempt it. There's no challenge there, it's literally just cough up your units or get shafted by AAR.
    So what do you do, just give up on Domino and other AAR reduction built into bosses? You can do the fight with 50% AAR reduction, meaning your entire team down.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    X_Scott said:

I wish people would stop saying this. Of course it's about money. This game is aimed at making money. Kabam wants revenue to keep the game running. It's not a new concept by any means. They are a business and can't develop the game for free. Now, this quest isn't about generating the most money by any means but sure, the difficulty is supposed to be hard. There are people who are going to plow through and spend a ton and there will be some who will think out the quest and use less resources.

The chapter can be done as 1000's have done it already. Save your team revives for running this path. It's likely you'll be just using 1 champ against him so team revive if needed and go for it. It's by no means a cash grab.

Problem with the fight isn't that you have to revive if you don't oneshot it, you need to revive all dead teammates before you even attempt it. There's no challenge there, it's literally just cough up your units or get shafted by AAR.
    Or you could heal up champs in between fights as health pots are a lot easier to accumulate than revives and cost way less
This discussion has been closed.