**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better to rank up between Storm (pyramid x) and Black Widow (deadly origin)

Who can be more powerful in these Champions and which champion should we rank up and can be given items

Who is better to rank up between Storm (pyramid x) and Black Widow (deadly origin) 58 votes

Storm (pyramid x)
39%
Spity68TheHoodedDormammuUnidentifiedCreatureDaphboygauravtheslayerxxKyojinxxDjinRockypantherxQacobEtjamaStellanZeBlahCarracho01M_Master19Agent_X_zzzodishika123CowabungaAGYAATLBreakerZaroy 23 votes
Black Widow (deadly origin)
60%
ThesurvivlistZsirhcZTheAngryOneKDSuperFlash10brandinhopigupompomNick1109SnakepX_Factor_AgentDeaconmgj0630gp87TRONG94MasterpuffFlashSpideyGAMEOVERJamesBlack_SwanSavageZe1o_ッTrashPanda12 35 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you chose Black Widow. Rank up Black Widow.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Storm (pyramid x)
    Both are very fun champs, and while BWDO has the higher damage output, I think you would find more use overall for Storm.

I would rank up both if I was you eventually

Shocking answer I know (sorry, couldn’t help myself)

that pun was electrifying
    @SpideyFunko i’m laughing so much that it hertz!
    i see watt you did there
    I cannot resistor continuing this @SpideyFunko this is war lol
    just don’t go spark raving mad
  • Storm (pyramid x)
    Both Champions does different things, depends what content you are going for, but I will choose Storm X as she is Immune to Shock and Frostbites. She can glance upcoming attacks. She have damage, with get sp1 she can stop opponents from evading.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Storm (pyramid x)
    @Rockypantherx's write-ups have convinced me though. But he is a Havok hater. 😡
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Storm (pyramid x)
    Bwdo has good damage output (that's comes from shock) but the playstyle is really annoying/skill bassed because if you can frequently intercept and punish your opponent's special attacks then you can handle most champs in mcoc and they will also give you equal or better damage output plus some different utility then her

I like bwdo a lot but i have/need some better champs for certain content after that I will max her out current she is at r4 and stealthy is my next R5 option in skill class(I also need aegon for abyss and lol)
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Storm (pyramid x)
    Can anyone tell me how good is Strom pyramid x for node 23 Korg? She is at r3 because I got her few days ago and I can R5 her for that fight currently I take that node with max sig namor but some times max sig level Korg shrug off my 90-95% parry (weird RNG that's why I think she can handle him better if Korg is Max sig level)
    Storm (pyramid x)
    Etjama said:

It’s not my fault I’m right
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Black Widow (deadly origin)
    Black Widow is more powerful as a base champion but Storm X clearly has the upper-hand when turned into a horseman of apocalypse.

Etjama said:

And it’s not my fault you have Quake, but you still yell at me
    Storm (pyramid x)

Etjama said:

And it’s not my fault you have Quake, but you still yell at me
    I don’t yell at you! I may mock and insult you incessantly, but I would never yell at you!