**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Well I can say after several hours of gameplay that the characters not responding is still present. But now not only do we get random unrrsponsivness! Now there's for sure unresposiveness after a special.....
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Same thing happening to me on s7 edge, trying to dash in on a stunned target after a special is not working at first, normally can get 2 rounds of combos with Thor after sp1, but impossible with this bug. Also screwing up Captain America, Hulk, Ronan. You don't need videos, pick up your phone and play the game with any of the champions mentioned and you will see it. Derp
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Sweet, more bugs that will be "apologized" for by giving us our items back through a daily energy hogging event
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I have yet to update. Should I hold update until I forced to update?
  • I've noticed this with Deadpool (X-Force) and Luke Cage. After Deadpool's Special 2, he does his moon walk and there's no way to block, attack, or swipe back until after the moon walk is completed, leaving him vulnerable to attack. As far as Luke Cage, after Specials 1 & 2, there's about a second and a half until there can be any action taken. They are both 4* duped champs Rank 5/5 Level 50/50. I've also tested this in in every game mode. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application to correct the issue. Running iOS 10.3.3 MCOC Version 15.1.0
  • Hi, same problem here, since the new update, i'm not able to dash back fast enough after a special attack and take a combo directly in the face. It's like if my characters are to slow to finish their special attacks move even if its landed on the ennemis, so he have time to get back on his feet and hit me before i'm able to use my character and dash back. Of course, it's worse when i'm closer to the adverser. It's mostly look like a timing problem to the automatic special attacks animations. So to be more specific, it's happen on all the characters I've used today, (Rogue, gwenpool, scarlet witch, captain america and miss marvel) in every battle, in chapter 4 of act 4. I'm playing on a Samsung galaxie s6 with Android.

Thanks to get that fix as fast as possible, this is really annoying.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I hate to be this guy but you all do realize this is the new normal now till at least next update a month from now
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Noticed this as well indeed.
    iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPhone 7+ all on iOS 11, all champs staying within hitting range have a big chance of getting hammered. Also, noticing champs not being able to get into evade or block after a combo. Had to resort to max-4 combos for a good number of champs (bar the ones that pummel the enemy away from you). I'm not going to touch any content that relies on parry and evade for a bit.
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    iPad Air 2, iOS 11.0.1, iPhone 6s iOS 10.3.3... All game modes and all champs, just more noticeable with short range specials...
    Seriously, you people suck...
  • NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
    I'm on my way to the collector, half way trough the mission but every fight is a pain, using a special is now a synonym for guaranteed 5 hit combo in your face...

Super fun and interactive!

My personal guess? As the problem is not related to a 100$ offer it won't get fixed anytime soon, there's probably coming up an offer saying: "Hey summoner! Getting killed a lot lately? Here are 2 level 3 revives, only 50$"
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    It happens to me too.
    MCoC 15.1
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.0.1
    It happens with many champions, recovering after an special is impossible (Gwenpool, Magik, etc.)
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    I notoced it with hulk. After using his sp1 i cant dash forward.
    edited September 2017

Working as intended?
  • Same problem here, I've lost Magik in act 5 without getting what was happening. I've done some tests and is not a problem just with Magik but with all characters.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Map 6 Hyperion and Dorm are going to be fun this week (issue happening to all champs/all game modes/iPhone 7 plus)
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    I hate to be this guy but you all do realize this is the new normal now till at least next update a month from now

Ofcourse, because we only complain on the forums and continue to accept it.
    Raa wrote: »
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

Ofcourse, because we only complain on the forums and continue to accept it.

I don't accept it. My account was parked awaiting this update. Will remain parked and I guess I will monitor forums hoping things get better. Till I just don't check anymore
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    can't believe this serious of a bug has been implemented once again (even more of an issue than the double evade bug was) .... for the love of all things holy, please PLEASE get a fix out ASAP
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    was trying to record but my google play games isnt saving the video god damn it......
    have noticed it on
    1. Samsung S7 edge
    2. Samsung Galaxy Tab
    3. Samsung s6 Edge
    4. iPad Air2
    have noticed it with almost every champ. the worst i have seen is Civil Warrior he takes an eternity to stand up after his sp1.
    i am really annoyed that i couldnt get video cus i have my device set to show touches so you can see when and where i was touching. it is not just dash back it is the champs being totally unresponsive...

only benefit is we can chose not to use our specials... bait the AI and then we get an easy combo after they use thier special atleast..........
  • make things short most heroes are slow in recovering after making special attack, example is after scarlet witch first special shes not even down and the AI can already attack her. nothing wrong to with dash back its the slow recovery of champs after making specials mostly after SP2
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    iPhone 6s, IOS 11. I only tried with 5* R 4/55 Magik in Act 5.3.6 against Punisher and I cant remember who the next one was and can't look because I'm in a quest. After that I decided to stop because I'm barely good enough to get through this chapter much less with bugs. :(
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    iPhone 6s iOS 11.0.1, experiencing same as what everyone is describing above. It's really really bad. You won't notice it in arenas because that's easy, but fight in 5.3 and you'll see it. Timing is way off on the basic mechanics. It shouldn't be necessary to relearn this game every time an update happens. And usually (for me) it hasn't been a huge problem. But this time around it's awful. I'm having to just shut the game down and avoid it right now to avoid rage quitting.
  • ex4cex4c Posts: 1
    I noticed it with Scarlet Witch and her special 1 and Gwenpool and her special 1...
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Now there are so many champs still stuck in animation after hitting the opponent, while the opponent got hit, gets up and dashes towards you and you get hit.
    So now we basically can't use specials at all...
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Ooooh snap I've finally been jailed, this is awesome.
    But anyways I have a vid on some of the specials not working, I just don't know how to add the video into a thread lol. Can anyone help me?
  • I knew it, I should’ve waited for update. Jesus!!! Kabam did you test your own game? Like someone said above. How could this ever happen if it was tested?