**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 1 alphas need 2 be made more available 2 top tier players

The current state of the game is ridiculous u have made ranking 5*s so hungry for t1as yet u make the alphas not so easy to collect unless u run map 3 u can't get t1a from map crystals this needs to change

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Na, its to profitable to keep ripping us off.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Na, its to profitable to keep ripping us off.

Facts b.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    We run Map 5x5 and I have T1A's in overflow. We get them from all kinds of sources, specifically several Alliance events come to mind like Arena and Completion.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Glory store
    Yes because we want to waste our glory on alphas.
    You can easily buy 5 a week from it. It’s a way to get them easily
    T4b and t2alpha frags are actually worth the glory.
    If you choose not to buy t1 alphas and complain about not having enough then that’s on you. I think basics are more important but if I need alphas I will but them
    Thing is i'm not struggling with alphas, its the low amount everyone is getting. We used to get them in milestones in aq, now you wanna buy them with your glory, overpriced if you ask me.
    I don’t see a difference from buying t4 basics with glory to rank champs and buying alphas to rank champs. The fact is they are readily available for players with the 5* alpha hoarders
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    it doesn't make any sense to have the first building block to levelling less available than the t4cs or t4bs for those playing at a reasonably high level, I have 3 5*s ready to r3 except for the alphas and I have been running alpha arena and buying 1 or two a week. Rewards are balanced for 4* not the 5* we need to be concentrating on since r5s will be available soon as will 6*
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    it doesn't make any sense to have the first building block to levelling less available than the t4cs or t4bs for those playing at a reasonably high level, I have 3 5*s ready to r3 except for the alphas and I have been running alpha arena and buying 1 or two a week. Rewards are balanced for 4* not the 5* we need to be concentrating on since r5s will be available soon as will 6*

Sooo correct man. Used to laugh at T4A and be like, "Who the hell would do 800k for an alpha? They are so plentiful." Sadly, I just did my first alpha arena a week or two ago because of this reason. I go thru them so fast. It would be nice to CHANGE the arena to be like 1.1 mill to get THREE alphas, not 1. 1 alpha gets us a 4* from rank 2->3, which is sad. I am so screwed when I open the 7 5* I have been saving for a few months :(

You are 100% right about everything else. To the rest of you, you can't spend glory on T1A because I already NEED to buy T4B and T2A shards from the glory store each week. I never thought I'd have way more T4CC than T4B/T1A
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I agree there was a time I would sell t1a by the dozen now that I shifted to ranking 5* I can't get any currently on 0 t1. Soon as I get 10 r2 and 3 my Electra then stuck again as I will do another 5 to r2 then 3. I have t4c in overflow and stuck for stupid t1a
    edited September 2017
    You can get more alphas than t4 basics if you allocate glory differently. If I used all my glory on t1 alphas then I would get 5 a week from glory, 1 from arena, and 2 from alliance events. Also I could add 1 for the average I get per month from event quest. That’s a total of 9 per week. I would be getting about 2 and a half t4 basics this way every week. I don’t get how alphas are less available because you choose to use your resources on other items. 9 alphas a week is a lot
    I dont see why someone would do this every week. But doing this once a month or more often than that will give you the alphas you need
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @Deadbyrd9 how is 9 a month gonna help when I need 10 a week. I use glory on a mix of alpha and t4b but every week need the t2a as well.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    I have a full stash and 7 in overflow. Still ranking those 5's tho. They're out there
    edited September 2017
    Do you get a 5* a week? @Googleplexian
    @Wil6541 I said 9 a week not 9 a month. I found about the max you can get a week if you grind for them
    You can get about 36 a month if you want
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Do you get a 5* a week? @Googleplexian

That's googleplexian an officer from CORE so yea I think he get's them. BTW unless you're from the top 300 alliances it not possible to buy 5 t1a from the glory store when there are better stuff to buy
  • 8eocu94k7kj3.jpg
    Maybe I'm wrong, but you seem to be overstating. 8 day reset on alphas plus the prices going up by about 4x over those 8 days.. 2 possible from alliance events in one week.... That's IF your alliance does arena events (many don't fully participate in them, even at high levels). The monthly quests def adds in but only monthly.

Just buying 5 from the glory store within 8 days would cost 3750 glory lmao.

But I've seen plenty of ppl use the same bad argument when talking about alphas plenty of times. Same for the "I can get a billion t4b in a week if I want" ppl.
    I’ve never bought 5 but I never thought the 5th would be 1300 haha
    So you can buy 4 a week. I had no idea who googleplexian is but the average person does not get that many 5*. Maybe one and a half per month. That’s plenty of alphas for the majority of players
    edited September 2017
    I’m in a top 300 alliance and I’ve never bought a t2 alpha with glory. I’ve taken 2 5* from rank 1 to rank 4 in the past 2 months and I still have plenty
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I’ve never bought 5 but I never thought the 5th would be 1300 haha

Not trying to pick on you... But I get very frustrated bc so many people here sound so very sure of themselves and don't seem to actually know the particulars. The details are important when someone is arguing against a premise posed by an OP. Many users will take someone's word as law when that poster sounds authoritative and seems like they know what they're talking about. But simply looking for the info proves them wrong many times. It's a rampant thing in this forum, to the detriment of the player base.
    I don’t care if I get proven wrong like most people on here. I welcome it. I also thought t1 alphas were on the 3 day cycle like gold crystals.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    To the people who said we get enough t1a u guys obviously aren't at my level in the game I have well over 20 5* and I plan on taking all to minimum r3 I already have 3 at r4 and the t1a need is insane