**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update to Solo Events

Comments

• Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    My only gripe, and it's a very small one, are the T3CC crystals in the 2nd milestone of the 22h events (uncollected), after only a few days they are already overflowing. I'm not complaining at all, at the end of the day it's just basically more T4CC shards once sold and I'm fine with that, but in the grand scheme of things I wouldn't mind a couple fewer T3CC crystals in exchange of more solo shards, or another 5* stone in a later milestone for example (one can dream :* ).
    But overall, I really like these new events, great job :)
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

Superc9 said:

Since duel credits are gone, are you going to remove the unit cost?

Funny how lot of ppl used to ask why did we even still had Duel Credit items after Duels Event was removed a while back. Now everyone wants to keep Duel Credits in game, lol.

Making 0-cost infinite duels would allow infinite Hero Use or Combat (including Ally 3-day category events) points.
    So if they remove the limits, then the Events should remove Duels from counting for points, making them only good for practice or daily Targets.
    There should still be limits. My suggestion for duel credits would be ONE of the following.
    1. Add them into the 1k or 2k solo crystals so players can decide if they want to try their luck to obtain them.
    2. Give us 10 freebies in 24 hours
    3. Or keep it 5 but refresh every 12 hours instead.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Getting back to back Skill Combats now... Skill Combat [Light Attack] just ended and now Skill Combat [Special 2] is queued up :D
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    edited September 2020

Getting back to back Skill Combats now... Skill Combat [Light Attack] just ended and now Skill Combat [Special 2] is queued up :D

Yep. Looks like the randomizer is well and truly busted. Obviously something went pear-shaped when they rolled out the new and improved solo events and only half of it actually rolled, the rest is throwing up sparks as the part that rolled drags it along the road. Kabam really needs to fix this ASAP. Some compensation wouldn't go astray, either
  • KOSHKOSH Posts: 34
    Can we please get an answer regarding Class Advancement ?
    @Kabam Miike
    It’s coming!!! Mystic advancement

7hr advancement gives points now for opening crystals. Used to be under the Combats. This is a really good swap! Able to top off 7hr Advancements with crystal points when 22hr Level Up is not on. This is a smart move - thanks Kabam 👍🏼
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

7hr advancement gives points now for opening crystals. Used to be under the Combats. This is a really good swap! Able to top off 7hr Advancements with crystal points when 22hr Level Up is not on. This is a smart move - thanks Kabam 👍🏼

Opening crystals always gave points in class level ups. But yes, it's great that they didnt remove it like they did to the combat ones. Though adding the bonus for finishing blow to combat was a good compromise.
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    I just opened 25 premium hero shard crystals and got no points for the advancement solo event. Was opening crystals removed from these events too?
    Yep. I tested 2*, 3*, 4*, PHC, and 3* shard, 4* shard, PHC shard crystals... Only the PHC shard crystal was not awarding any points at all. All others gave the expected points. Didn't test a 5* or 6* shard crystal cause I don't just randomly opening those for a solo...

Yep. I tested 2*, 3*, 4*, PHC, and 3* shard, 4* shard, PHC shard crystals... Only the PHC shard crystal was not awarding any points at all. All others gave the expected points. Didn't test a 5* or 6* shard crystal cause I don't just randomly opening those for a solo...

Video showing PHC shard crystals is bugged, reported in the forum bug section...

https://youtu.be/WRYXhy4V9Xo
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    Other bug I noticed is that two Skill Combat events showed up back-to-back yesterday. The Kabam FAQs always said you would never get the same event twice back-to-back. I've never seen it happen in three years before yesterday.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★

Other bug I noticed is that two Skill Combat events showed up back-to-back yesterday. The Kabam FAQs always said you would never get the same event twice back-to-back. I've never seen it happen in three years before yesterday.

I'm pretty sure that's because they were technically different. One was skill combat with a light attack bonus and the other was skill combat with a special 2 bonus. I assume the system has each event entered separately because of this.
  • For those speculating that reason why COMBAT Solo Events showing up more often (and back-2-back sometime) is because each of the types of “Kill-Shot” bonuses make then different events (which by now probably makes sense)...

But think it had been suggested (here and other thread) there might be 6 different Kill Types.
    Light, Medium, Heavy, SP1, SP2, SP3.

Actually SP3 does not appear to be one of them, and I don’t recall seeing a Heavy yet either ?
    So might only be 4 different Kill Bonus types. (note, Damage over Time might have been nice too, but haven’t seen that yet either)

For those speculating that reason why COMBAT Solo Events showing up more often (and back-2-back sometime) is because each of the types of “Kill-Shot” bonuses make then different events (which by now probably makes sense)...

But think it had been suggested (here and other thread) there might be 6 different Kill Types.
    Light, Medium, Heavy, SP1, SP2, SP3.

Actually SP3 does not appear to be one of them, and I don’t recall seeing a Heavy yet either ?
    So might only be 4 different Kill Bonus types. (note, Damage over Time might have been nice too, but haven’t seen that yet either)

I've been keeping track cause I'm interested in seeing some results on what you can see and rewards you get.
    Science Combat Heavy was on the 2nd day after the Solo update (September 23rd), the 5th one offered.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Bring the price down to 5,000
  • Originally when Solo's were changed, the Points for Rank in 7-hr Solo Combat were originally set at 40,000 (even though Top Milestone was only 27,000).

Now the Rank points appear to have been changed to match the 27,000 same as top Milestone (looked at an overnight one from yesterday after I did 43,000 in one today and ended up 11-20% which would seem odd if still at 40,000 Rank req.)

Didn’t see any announcement about it, but it is a very welcome “correction”. So not sure when that actually got changed.

• The game was working fine till yesterday but from morning it's keep on prompting the same message fill the survey which I have already filled but now I am unable to play the game bcz the screen is not letting me pass this survey message.
  • I think the game went back to nixing 7 hr solo class advancement events. I haven't had one since the first day they came back. It's been days since I've had come across a class advancement event. I've literally got millions saved up in gold, a s**t ton of crystals to open, and a ton of ISO that I'm having to sell because I refuse to upgrade my biggest champs without that event. You don't even get points for ranking up your champs in the 22 hr advancement event. C'mon Kabam!
  • Sorry, I meant 22 hr level up event, not 22 hr advancement event.
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Any chance we can get back to the same ratio of 7hr Advancement Events from before the update? It’s all combat events now. If Advancement Events don’t come often enough, then it’s not worth it to wait. Then we might as well not have them at all.
  • DBGMDBGM Posts: 16
    When the hell is the next Class Advancement solo event??? Been almost a week since I’ve seen one, though it seems to only be a problem for Uncollected accounts.

Seriously what the hell, combat to arena battle to arena battle to combat to arena battle to combat to combat to combat to combat to arena battle to combat IT'S EVEN BORING TO *TYPE* IT....

Hope there's either some UC level compensation or at least better rewards in the event coming soon. This is ridiculous.
  • DBGMDBGM Posts: 16
    Did doing that survey actually screw up the solo events?? Last time I try and help out if so... lol

Seriously gimme a Class Advancement. Don't even care which one.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    DBGM said:

When the hell is the next Class Advancement solo event??? Been almost a week since I’ve seen one, though it seems to only be a problem for Uncollected accounts.

Seriously what the hell, combat to arena battle to arena battle to combat to arena battle to combat to combat to combat to combat to arena battle to combat IT'S EVEN BORING TO *TYPE* IT....

Hope there's either some UC level compensation or at least better rewards in the event coming soon. This is ridiculous.

I don’t think the progression of players really matter. I passed 6.1 and I have exactly the same situation. What a terrible infinite loop of {Class combat-Class Arena battle}!
  • FRFR, I’m literally having the same 7 hr class combat solo eventS pop up consecutively. Just finished up a 7 hr mutant combat solo event a little while ago and guess what’s up next? A 7 hr mutant combat solo event! Yay!! 🤬
  • The Class Combat events (with the 5 different types of Kill Finishing extra bonus), as well as less often Class Arena events, have been very easily reached.
    At least up to final milestone every time, and quite well above that for 20% or 10% ranks as well.
    Very little time needed for any of them.

So while Advancement seems to not be coming up, it's not like you’re missing out on easily attained rewards in other 7-hr events.

And since LevelUp (for now) is every 3 days, all your rank ups can still be done fairly often.