**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar challenge thread

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
As you all know by now i am a highly respected youtuber these days with my trusty followers keeping me going i wanna deliver quality content for you all to enjoy. Ive had a few people contact me already saying i changed their minds in ms which is what i truly wanted. People to appreciate a long time underrated champion which feels great.

But back on topic id like to ask you my trusted followers to decide what other challenges you want me to try her for. As you all know by now my 6* r3 can wreck but i also do have a maxed 3* and a maxed 4* so if theres something youd like to see from lets say act 4 or 5 or whatever you desire. Feel free to let me know here and i will try and get it all done.

Thank you all again. I appreciate every single one of my trusted followers

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    I actually used her as my mystic for my initial abyss path
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Morningstar vs morningstar duel target damageless
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

I actually used her as my mystic for my initial abyss path

And with great success i can imagine! Mine was merely a unduped r1 at that time. Little did i know it was the yet to come updated abyss rewards that would get mine to the bootyfull r3 she is today
    Back in the early war seasons (2,3,4ish) she was my main war attacker. The good old days
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    MS vs resistor 6.3.3
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114

As you all know by now i am a highly respected youtuber these days with my trusty followers keeping me going i wanna deliver quality content for you all to enjoy. Ive had a few people contact me already saying i changed their minds in ms which is what i truly wanted. People to appreciate a long time underrated champion which feels great.

But back on topic id like to ask you my trusted followers to decide what other challenges you want me to try her for. As you all know by now my 6* r3 can wreck but i also do have a maxed 3* and a maxed 4* so if theres something youd like to see from lets say act 4 or 5 or whatever you desire. Feel free to let me know here and i will try and get it all done.

Thank you all again. I appreciate every single one of my trusted followers

Channel link?

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Morningstar vs resistor is stupidly fun
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    While I don't think she'd be better than aegon or corvus for the abyss collector.... And it would be a wasted synergy slot....

I have wondered if Morningstar with meph synergy (giving her 1 bar of power at the start) would be an ok brute Force solution to this as she'd effectively get to start the fight with an unstoppable SP1, with a period of unstoppable immediately after it too. At 5 souls that's a decent chunk of damage on the collector before he brings you down.

But I doubt anyone would try!!

(Having said that, there is a Reddit post of someone doing abyss with Medusa and Morningstar as their mains)
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Morningstar vs V3 Kang
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Sorry, Morningstar noob here, does her energy damage from sp1 scale with nodes/boosts?

If so surely you could get some utterly ridiculous numbers in the final quest of cav difficulty. Actually I think seeing her do a full run, ramp up and all of that quest would be a super cool video.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Sorry, Morningstar noob here, does her energy damage from sp1 scale with nodes/boosts?

If so surely you could get some utterly ridiculous numbers in the final quest of cav difficulty. Actually I think seeing her do a full run, ramp up and all of that quest would be a super cool video.

That have already be done and is on the channel. I dunno how it works exactly cause in 3.2 eq the energy dmg doesnt scale. But if you check out my vid on icarus it does
    Oh nice. Just checked it out, super cool but...

not as cool as Bob the paper man
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E92edC65EUQ

Here it is trusted followers, morningstar vs resistor path.

keep the challenges coming. there is already requested a human torch solo which i will try to get done for the next video. appriciate every single one of you!

Nice video!

But why don't you run MD?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E92edC65EUQ

Here it is trusted followers, morningstar vs resistor path.

keep the challenges coming. there is already requested a human torch solo which i will try to get done for the next video. appriciate every single one of you!

oh man that damage is crazy
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    MoRnInG sTaR vS hUmAn ToRcH
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

I am a Morningstar fan as well and loved the 1M damage video from Dreamin. I also recently saw this guy post a really fun video of act 7 MS. Just gonna link it so u can try it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IYpnuyAOzI&t=1s

i think i wet myself watching that.

Keep up the work op. Some find it annoying but i like your vids that bring light to morningstar