**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help too many options to rank. Can't pull the trigger.

2»

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Act 5 is not content that needs specific counters like Act 6 does. Any of your top champs will crush Act 5 imo...but Ghost/Quake are the obvious answers.
    Ghost plus Warlock will crush Variant 3 the fastest.
    Warlock is great for Variant 2 but the only other XL I see you have is Thing, so I'd wait on V2. The other Variants could be done... but V3 looks like it could be your best bet.

That Fury/Sparkles/Quake combo is lethal but I wouldn't R5 Quake until I mastered her abilities. In all honesty, you can't go wrong with ANY of your top champs. Rank the champ you will use the most and go get those rankup resources! Good luck!

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I just saw you say your Omega is sig 200? Change of plans. He's right there with Quake and Ghost then.
    I took my Omega to sig 200 and R5 the day I pulled him. A year later he is still one of my most used champs.
    He won't be the answer for some Variants... but he will crush Act 5. And he's super fun to play! Good luck!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Act 5 is not content that needs specific counters like Act 6 does. Any of your top champs will crush Act 5 imo...but Ghost/Quake are the obvious answers.
    Ghost plus Warlock will crush Variant 3 the fastest.
    Warlock is great for Variant 2 but the only other XL I see you have is Thing, so I'd wait on V2. The other Variants could be done... but V3 looks like it could be your best bet.

That Fury/Sparkles/Quake combo is lethal but I wouldn't R5 Quake until I mastered her abilities. In all honesty, you can't go wrong with ANY of your top champs. Rank the champ you will use the most and go get those rankup resources! Good luck!

Ghost alone can do variant 3 completion. For exploration, I find her+G2099 the faster duo.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

MrR0b0t said:

Tiger360 said:

Ghost and it will allow you to do V3 easily and 99% of everything else and then rank Quake up

Is variant 3 the easiest of them? I've dabbled in few fights but always backed out due to low revives.
    id say 4 is the easiest. as long as you have an electro counter and a single 1*, you can do completion
    I found Variant 5 the easiest for completion, but I had a R5 Venom and good ranked mystics.
    That would probably be near the top of my list too. I just think that you're more likely to have the champs for v4 completion than v5
  • MalcolmFlexMalcolmFlex Posts: 12
    Ghost and quake by far are priority. I recently acquired both and my stash of revives never looked better.
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Yeah variants high on my list just needed units and revives I'm strapped on both
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Variants are rough lol need more practice.