**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst fight in Act 6.1

I hate this fight I used G 2099 with ramped up and with Heimdall synergy, than finished him off with Ghost. How did everyone else beat him. He is so far my least favorite fight in Act 6 ( I’m trying to 100% it now and just this far so far)

Comments

• Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Haven’t fought that Symboite Supreme yet, who did you use?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    would warlock and Ultron work? whats the percentage on his sig?

Don’t know what his sig is but he has a 85% chance.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    can cmm work against this? or is he just gonna nullify the furies?
    No, I don’t she can.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

Yes. I did with Warlock/Ultron synergy + poison immune
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I think I'll just use archangel with Heimdall synergy. Stack a few neuros, get the Fury, fight over.
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    For me the buff up lane against symbiot supreme fight is the worst.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

If you have Quake, Heimdall, and Angela, this fight is significantly easier. The trick is to play Quake normal until you get the first Concussion/Stun up, then you dex back and hold block to get the fury and then badaboom, it's a normal Quake fight against Strange. So long as you get the Fury while Strange has the Concussion on him, he won't nullify it for the remainder of the fight, that's how I got him down on my account. I can't recall whose video I watched that told me to do that though, otherwise I'd link it since that was not my own strategy.

Thanks for the tip
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Don’t remember what I used, but nowadays one option I can think of is OG Hulk with hulkbuster synergy (immune to nullify)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I used cmm + max pacify for Doctor strange and buffed up sym supreme
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I havent done him. But I think I will do him with my Red Hulk r4. Bring Heimdall and Angela for the fury buff.
    Easy life. Unless I am missing something.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I’m pretty sure I used omega with warlock and vision synergy. Would have also had shulk and g99.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    i used aegon, get fury on every hit eventually, but still **** hell
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    definitely thought Sym Supreme on that path was the worst ... I just used She Hulk with Heimdall + Hela. didn't think it was difficult at all. and I used Ghost on Sym. took me 3 tries on Sym.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Haven’t fought that Symboite Supreme yet, who did you use?

Colossus and Hyperion
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Did 100% 6.1 few days back and I realized it was not reasonable fight at all but got that strange down with Hyperion. Have maxed pacify.
  • Which quest is this. I haven't explored Act 6 but right now I am doing 6.1.1 exploration.