**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 5 attack values are too high?

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
Out of the box I can tell you the attack values are consistently higher than act 7 beta (current) and will certainly be higher than fully nerfed act 6 - 10K+ is too high for a variant and you don't have a variety of defensive champs to select due to the requirements!

Anyone have anything to say?

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Maybe your right I guess I am just not a fan of taking all that chip damage
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

Just gotta deal with it man, in my V5 completion taking any block damage pretty much took a quarter from me
    Healed up block damage with Claire 😆
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They weren’t bad. Pretty fun
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Mcdonalds said:

Just gotta deal with it man, in my V5 completion taking any block damage pretty much took a quarter from me
    Healed up block damage with Claire 😆
    Finished fights with vtd on 100% due to 6 regen,3 power gain and 1 fury
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Whooo said:
    Can you even blame people now though? It's more and more evident now that the more noise you make about things the more likely you are to get your way regardless of how warranted it even is.
  • What’s wrong with V5? It’s designed as post-Act 6 content. Obviously it’s going to have high attack values.

AOL would be a farce if it had attack values around that sort of level unless you are the best Ghoster/Quaker in the world
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    But u also need to consider the low health pools of variant5 which made the fights end pretty fast...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No, git gud
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    if they were lower, I’d be through it with my 4 star VTD
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Well Seatin just made implications that the attack values are kind of high in his latest stream that doesn't mean it should be changed but nor does he want it to either
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I am pretty sure even abyss has lower attack values

The attack values in variants are fine. Stop whining. And if the attack values in the abyss were that high, it would be stupid considering how long every fight is. Plus the abyss champs gain attack after a certain amount of hits.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I’m playing it on my 2nd right now, and at least for a first pass, it’s fine to me. Some paths are sooooo short
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it is definitely high, but the paths are generally pretty short and the rewards are very good