**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you talk to people about Mcoc

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
My parents always get confused when they ask me who my favorite superhero is and I say Hulkbuster

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Nobody...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I wouldn’t say I talk to people about MCOC

It’s usually just people complaining that I’m playing ‘my game’ again

same, unfortunately
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I got 3 friends irl who play the same game in the same alliance. We are all roughly at the same milestone too ~first 6*
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61

i don’t. i talk to myself and pretend I’m talking to MCOC characters.

i don’t have a problem, I swear

I swear I can't count how many times I've caught myself like "Bruh, stark Spidey you gave your best time to rest now. Loki, you're next c'mon."
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Mcdonalds said:

My parents always get confused when they ask me who my favorite superhero is and I say Hulkbuster

Lol iron man is Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster is a separate moniker actually, Bruce Banner was also Hulkbuster so you're not quite right.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

I don’t.

My girlfriend just says “are you playing THAT game again” and walks out the room...

“You’re still playing that marvel game???”

-many people I interact with

Both of these hahahahaha
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Both my parents and girlfriend believe I am addicted to this game and think I should delete it, but I've had this game since the day it came out so I never listen to them lol. There's only one person that I know that also plays this game so it's nice whenever I see them to actually talk in person instead of talking only your alliance mates.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Me and my friends all play the game and we are at a similar level of uncollected/cavalier. So it is pretty easy to talk to the about mcoc and we also have some friendly rivalry.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I don't commonly interact with people concerning Mcoc apart from forums
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I only mention it to people who also play the game
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I don't. My family doesn't understand that AQ requires a time investment

YES! Oh hey, go do this thing that takes an hour when you need to clear a node. It’s especially bad with war for me since I can’t just slot it into a gap
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Discord, I also have a few irl friends who used to play but stopped lol