**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.2 Exploration

Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
So I'm making my way through Act 5 exploration, and am wondering what order I should explore 5.2 in. I've explored 5.1, 5.3, and 5.4 already. Should I just rip the band-aid off and start at 5.2.6 or should I just go in order

Comments

• Options

I did 5.2.6 last. Like after 5.3 and 5.4. I don’t know about you tho.

So you're thinking I should do 5.2 in order? Just explored 5.2.1 and was wondering if I should just face the music and deal with the collector multpile times haha
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    its really doesnt matter, i just explored in order.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    If you have revives saved up go for 5.2.6 just to get it out of the way. If not build up your revive stash first.
  • Options
    EgretM4 said:

If you have revives saved up go for 5.2.6 just to get it out of the way. If not build up your revive stash first.

I have some, but possibly not enough. It's been like a year since I first beat the collector haha
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I just finished exploration yesterday, its actually possible to do completely itemless with good champs. Just go in order
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I am gonna wait for a few r5 champs before attempting exploration. That collector still scares me.