**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So no one talking is about chapter 3 capiw

2»

Comments

• GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236

Gotszbot said:

I literally just ranked ronan a week ago to finish all paths with him after I heard this lmao. Do the same thing and stop complaining.
    If it's a cheese, that means it wasn't intended to work that way

It was literally working as per what the nodes say
    Right... But did you think the company counted on people to realize ronan making it easy? Each path is probably 400 units. Imagine not having to spend a single thing at a boss.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Gotszbot said:

I literally just ranked ronan a week ago to finish all paths with him after I heard this lmao. Do the same thing and stop complaining.

What about other cheese path then ? Huh!!!
    In varaint cheese with electro .
    Capiw on regressive regeneration cheese
    Aleor said:

Last time I did that fight.
    Went for 6.3.6 exploitation because of this bs. I don't have 5* or 6* ghost, and completed the quest when it was released. There are only a few options who could solo the fight. Ghost being second easiest, so I don't know what "skill" does it take. Plus you have a lot more crits than any other champ and don't even need to block.
    I used killmonger, spamming sp2 and not blocking at all you can solo it, but it's a very long fight, because his crit rate is very low. Can go with Luke cage. Maybe iceman, but he also doesn't have enough damage. Gwenpool, but have to play with extremely low hp after couple of sp3.
    With any other champ you will most likely have to revive. A little less with aegon, but good luck ramping him on caltrops path. So yeah, all it does is remove Ronan as potential counter and not adding any other. The worst coming change.

There was no need to touch this fight
    I need a valid reply reason for this .
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

This is gonna new pain point .

Already was for me when I did it haha. Didn't and still don't have the cheese option.
    edited October 2020
    ẞlооd said:

This is gonna new pain point .

Already was for me when I did it haha. Didn't and still don't have the cheese option.
    I would say remove feedback or let us bait his special.
    Or don't do anything to that fight
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    If you are surprised kabam took a cheese away...you haven’t played very long... this is their trademark
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Idk why they changing it bevy no one was comparing about that fight but hey what can we do but watch them butcher the fight, they didn’t make it easier they made it more difficult

But they were supposed to focus on pain point.
    That fight was ok .
    Actually, it wasn't. It was really frustrating if you don't have Ronan. There's a few counters for it, but more counters for it after the change they are putting in on Wednesday.

More characters will be viable for the fight, making it a more pro-player move. Yes its easier with Ronan right now than it will be with any other champions in a few days, but if you don't have Ronan or one of the few viable work-arounds, you have to struggle to make the kill.

This change might be bad for you, but it's better for the community. That's why they've made it.

@King363672 not sure if anyone mentioned this but there are easy ways to cheese Aggression Fury. I’m not sure I want to mention them here for Kabam to seem but there are a few champ combos that can do over 1 mil damage vs it if you search on YouTube.

I bet this will not work .
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

Now that’s it’s aggression fury you could cheese with electro played carefully

crit me with your best shot node (only critical hits deal damage)
    No cheese
    So you only want cheese fights? Got it.
    Gotszbot said:

Gotszbot said:

Right... But did you think the company counted on people to realize ronan making it easy? Each path is probably 400 units. Imagine not having to spend a single thing at a boss.
    At this point? Yeah. Anytime they release a node like that or the WM from a boss rush a few years back, they know 2 champs will shine. Ronan and Magik. I think it was the Michael B Jordan Boss Rush where WM started with like 30 fury and armor ups.

There is no way people left the offices saying “yeah nobody will think of a counter for this” and then got back to the office and see the developers crying in a corner just saying “Magik Ronan Magik Ronan” over and over.

If anything they are like “you know all those buffs Magik and Ronan will cheese this fight” and then another would come back with “yeah but till a YTer makes a video about everyone will forget about them and try with all the gods we released this year”. Then they go home and wait for the influx of posts about “now I have to rank my Ronan/Magik for one fight and use precious t4cc/t2a” or “I don’t have a Magik/Ronan this is unfair”
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i woke my Ronan just for this fight too LOL ...i'm gonna try to run through at least one more time to see how the cheese is. i want to try it for myself at least once.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I did not use Ronan, and I would rate this fight as extremely difficult. I finally just powered through using “skill” regarding the fight mechanics along with the help of Unit Man.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    for anyone that doesnt have heimdall, i highly reccommend yall bring in this synergy: hela and angela. make sure you knock out all of your champs for this synergy to work tho. i managed to get the one shot with aegon but its still possible to do it in 3-5 revives with any champ with decent crits, provided you play well.

Mcdonalds said:

Now that’s it’s aggression fury you could cheese with electro played carefully

crit me with your best shot node (only critical hits deal damage)
    No cheese
    So you only want cheese fights? Got it.
    Gotszbot said:

Gotszbot said:

At this point? Yeah. Anytime they release a node like that or the WM from a boss rush a few years back, they know 2 champs will shine. Ronan and Magik. I think it was the Michael B Jordan Boss Rush where WM started with like 30 fury and armor ups.

There is no way people left the offices saying “yeah nobody will think of a counter for this” and then got back to the office and see the developers crying in a corner just saying “Magik Ronan Magik Ronan” over and over.

If anything they are like “you know all those buffs Magik and Ronan will cheese this fight” and then another would come back with “yeah but till a YTer makes a video about everyone will forget about them and try with all the gods we released this year”. Then they go home and wait for the influx of posts about “now I have to rank my Ronan/Magik for one fight and use precious t4cc/t2a” or “I don’t have a Magik/Ronan this is unfair”
    Who said I only what cheese fight .
    Why people so dum dum ?
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Just finished it with Ronan
    I suggest you do the same 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

What exactly would be a valid reply to you? You refuse to acknowledge the several valid replies already on this thread. Nothing anyone says to you will be valid in your mind any way.

What exactly would be a valid reply to you? You refuse to acknowledge the several valid replies already on this thread. Nothing anyone says to you will be valid in your mind any way.
    Can you quote which reply was valid
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Can you quote which reply was valid
    Nah, it's too hard to quote every on this thread but yours.
  • D_rekzD_rekz Posts: 8
    I don’t see a problem with this change. The thing Kabam are trying to change with these nerfs is to allow different champs to be used in certain fights and so that they aren’t nearly impossible if you don’t have the perfect counter. The cap iw fight is incredibly difficult unless you have the perfect counter, which is Ronan. While you won’t be able to cheese it with ronan after the change, it will actually be possible to beat with other champions.