**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lagacy Tier 5 class catalyst opinion poll

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
I really love to see the communities thoughts and how they align with Mcoc youtubers!

Lagacy Tier 5 class catalyst opinion poll 156 votes

I agree with Lagacy Tier 5 class catalyst should have less RNG involved
78%
SnakeEyes69DeeparviHaji_SaabWorld EaterRaganatorMillybearFabiusBRzuffyFallencircusHeheheh7777NanoDroidAnurag1606R_D_JrWillsy21nameplasLvernon15arsjumKennadoJBC89DarkSoulDLX 122 votes
I respectively disagree (and why?)
21%
BitterSteelSatsuiNoHadouJa1970PCD1980MaiicolDiazSungjUncle_Fatty_247GmonkeycookiedealerRockyshockyxxKyojinxxJChanceH9Wiredawg1StevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0Nichj99DeaconSquirrelguyWoody157or7 34 votes

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I would also have everyone acknowledge Kabam do need methods of generating funds as well
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s pretty damn simple, Kabam needs a way to incentivize spending on t5cc since it’s pretty readily available so they sell the option of choice. You’re playing the wrong game if you cannot stomach chasing the carrot on that stick.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i dont really care about t5cc thing, tho i wouldnt mind if it was a bit less rng based. im just a bit annoyed about the thronebreaker thing, where we need an r3. most people would be completing 6.4 way before their first 6 star r3, so its not really a progression title. i think the thronebreaker title is less about completing act 6, and more so about obtaining a six star r3, which would depend heavily on the perfect 6 star champ as well as the matching t5cc. but t5cc fragments are so rare in game while kabam is giving out offers of like 10% of a t5cc for $50. it kinda seems to me that kabam is just using thronebreaker title to sell t5ccs and make more money.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I pulled a skill T5c for act 6 100%, then two more for abyss 100%. I have 4 6* skill champs and only one isn’t meme tier—and that includes choosing an abyss nexus!

It’s a kick in the nuts and there should be a limit to the RNG. T5c nexus crystals at the very least.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

i dont really care about t5cc thing, tho i wouldnt mind if it was a bit less rng based. im just a bit annoyed about the thronebreaker thing, where we need an r3. most people would be completing 6.4 way before their first 6 star r3, so its not really a progression title. i think the thronebreaker title is less about completing act 6, and more so about obtaining a six star r3, which would depend heavily on the perfect 6 star champ as well as the matching t5cc. but t5cc fragments are so rare in game while kabam is giving out offers of like 10% of a t5cc for $50. it kinda seems to me that kabam is just using thronebreaker title to sell t5ccs and make more money.

T5CC actually isn't that rare in general. It's rare to people at lower progression/activity levels though. I wonder if that's got something to do with the R3 being made a requirement just maybe....
    A player finishing in the master bracket in AW, running map 7 with max modifiers, and exploring monthly content gets almost a full T5CC worth of frags each month if not slightly more than a full cat.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Whooo said:

If they start giving out more T5CC selectors, then we are going to have more 6* rank 3 champs.
    Then Kabam will start to roll out T6BC and T3A(to keep the endgame players busy), and we are gonna have 6* rank 4 champs sooner.
    The same thing will happen when the introduce the next tier of Catalysts in order to rank 5 6* champs

And you know what will happen next? Boom, '7 stars champions are coming to the contest'

Is that what you want?

Edit: and again I am worried about your mental state (for real). If this game doesn't bring you happiness you should start another game

Same reasons

A player finishing in the master bracket in AW, running map 7 with max modifiers, and exploring monthly content gets almost a full T5CC worth of frags each month if not slightly more than a full cat.

T5CC actually isn't that rare in general. It's rare to people at lower progression/activity levels though. I wonder if that's got something to do with the R3 being made a requirement just maybe....
    well i dont know how good you have to be to be in masters aw or running map 7, because i dont do either because i dont have the time, and i enjoy not being pressured into playing the game. but i have completed act 6 so my progression levels may not be as high as someone who has explored act 6 and abyss, but its not too low. but i can tell you that it will be a long time before i fully form a t5cc, let alone have a 6 star champ that will actually be r3 worthy, AND be of the same class of my t5cc. so i can tell you from my own experience that an R3 six star being a requirement for thronebreaker does not fit completing act 6.

well i dont know how good you have to be to be in masters aw or running map 7, because i dont do either because i dont have the time, and i enjoy not being pressured into playing the game. but i have completed act 6 so my progression levels may not be as high as someone who has explored act 6 and abyss, but its not too low. but i can tell you that it will be a long time before i fully form a t5cc, let alone have a 6 star champ that will actually be r3 worthy, AND be of the same class of my t5cc. so i can tell you from my own experience that an R3 six star being a requirement for thronebreaker does not fit completing act 6.
    If only barely completing act 6 was who the title was aimed at, that would be the only requirement. That's not the only requirement so chances are, you're not who it's aimed at.

If only barely completing act 6 was who the title was aimed at, that would be the only requirement. That's not the only requirement so chances are, you're not who it's aimed at.
    yes it is aimed at people who are willing to spend money to get t5cc fragments.

yes it is aimed at people who are willing to spend money to get t5cc fragments.
    If only there were other ways to get t5cc by actually playing the game..... Oh wait, there is
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    We’ve been at r5/r2 for a long time. It’s the age of the r3s. We’ll be have 15-30 of them before r4s drop.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I did agree with a lot of what he said.
    The only point I did not agree with was having 1 of every type as abyss exploration rewards.
    Since back when labyrinth was released r4 5* was highest and you got 3, so you were not able to take up alle classes, and with this you would.
    But having more selectors instead of random. That I totally agree with.
    Even if it are only 10% selectors.

I did agree with a lot of what he said.
    The only point I did not agree with was having 1 of every type as abyss exploration rewards.
    Since back when labyrinth was released r4 5* was highest and you got 3, so you were not able to take up alle classes, and with this you would.
    But having more selectors instead of random. That I totally agree with.
    Even if it are only 10% selectors.

Yes a selector would be much more efficient
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
    I hate the idea that everyone needs the “best” champs to do content. This entire game runs on a bit of skill and luck. If you pull 3 science t5cc- put them to use. You don’t NEED that r2 6* sig 200 Doom at rank 3. How did they get him that high up anyways? They bought their way there. Selectors are in $50 deals here and there- if they want something so desperately, buy it. But i’ll be patient and wait for my options. I don’t want this game to fall off because of whiny whales.
  • I respectively disagree (and why?)
    I can see where he’s coming from- I’m sitting on two Cosmic T5CC and I have nobody I’d like to R3 with them. For the most part I don’t have a problem with it being RNG based. It will even out as we see increased access to T5CC.

The thing that sticks in my throat is the sale of T5CC selectors. Now I realise that if you pay you rightly get an advantage, but Kabam’s caveat that selectors were ultra rare items from difficult content like the Omega boss rush, or you know, £99.

Ultimately the best solution IMO would be the hard monthly objective give you a 10% selector but it’s not the end of the world for me.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    RNG has given me three comic t5cc (only awakened 6* are KG and Groot) and two 6* Science AG - none of which I have used.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I agree with Lagacy especially on the completion of act 6 and Abyss that they deserved selectors. I said that in real time when both of the exploration rewards dropped. But coming from him with his roster it just looks like he's out of touch to be honest and at this point I long accepted the fact the exploration rewards for both events suck.

At this point I'm more eager to see act 7 exploration rewards because that's what I will complete next. After I finish my last two paths of Abyss next month.

I hate the idea that everyone needs the “best” champs to do content. This entire game runs on a bit of skill and luck. If you pull 3 science t5cc- put them to use. You don’t NEED that r2 6* sig 200 Doom at rank 3. How did they get him that high up anyways? They bought their way there. Selectors are in $50 deals here and there- if they want something so desperately, buy it. But i’ll be patient and wait for my options. I don’t want this game to fall off because of whiny whales.

Raganator said:

RNG has given me three comic t5cc (only awakened 6* are KG and Groot) and two 6* Science AG - none of which I have used.

I also have a science tier 5 class catalyst