**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need Tips for the Act 6 Final Boss Fight!

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

It's been a blast! Now preparing some buffer resources (units and potions) before taking on the final boss fight. Me and my mates would greatly appreciate any tips, suggestions, or shared experience with the fight. Cheers! 🍻
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i just got upto him rn and hes pretty hard for me. dude is so passive....
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Check out some of metal sonics dude's videos.
    He has a ton of solos
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    I don't know yet and a bit lazy to look: is either Magneto immune to reversed controls?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emma is only immune with Mysterio synergy? Thought she didn’t need the synergy for that, the more you know
  • No, Magneto is not immune to reversed controls. Hes immune to Emmas telepathic, but not GMs reveresed control.

I thought he would be as he’s immune to the reverse control delirium path in 6.3.1

• BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tiger360 said:

Emma is only immune with Mysterio synergy? Thought she didn’t need the synergy for that, the more you know

Emma with Mysterio synergy makes both of them immune to reversed control. Alone none of them is immune. And Yeah apparently champs like Magneto and Juggernaut that are immune to Emma's reversed control on specials, are not immune to other types of reversed control.

So for Grandmaster fight, if you want to use reversed control champs are: Profesor X, Emma and Mysterio together, mr. Sinister. I really liked using sinister against him, because one of the mission is to get hit from Grandmaster and when it crits you still get regen and do not take any damage.
    is there a way of finishing off the final phase without intercepting?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

is there a way of finishing off the final phase without intercepting?

Yes. You can use Nightcrawler and just swipe back until it ends (he will always dodge when you swipe back), you can bring in Ant-Man at a high sig and tank the hits (the higher the sig the better), bring in awakened Captain Sparkles at 25 binary charges so she starts the fight indestructible for 8-12 seconds allowing you to tank most of the damage, a high sig Thing with The Champion and Heimdall synergy will be able to tank the last 1%, King Groot awakened and high sig should be able to out regen the damage so long as you dodge most of his hits and fire off his sp3 whenever possible, and Sasquatch with full health boosts and Heimdall should be able to tank the damage since he has such a massive health. Man-Thing might also be able to tank it like Sasquatch if you have max boosts and Heimdall.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Either bring in a reverse controls immune or practice the inverted controls path in act 6.3.1
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mauled said:

No, Magneto is not immune to reversed controls. Hes immune to Emmas telepathic, but not GMs reveresed control.

I thought he would be as he’s immune to the reverse control delirium path in 6.3.1

No, thats because the Delirium note doesnt affect champs with physic resistance (Mags, Juggs). A regular reveresed controls not effect all champs that isnt specific immune to reveresed controls.
    Follow-up question: Just to have an idea, how many revives or (equivalent in units) did you actually use to take down the boss?

I'm a bit of a scrub and fully expect to take longer than usual to get familiar with the fight mechanics and imprint them into muscle memory.
    Hieitaku said:

Follow-up question: Just to have an idea, how many revives or (equivalent in units) did you actually use to take down the boss?

I'm a bit of a scrub and fully expect to take longer than usual to get familiar with the fight mechanics and imprint them into muscle memory.

i used two to finish him off. for some reason the final phase wasnt that long for me so that was great.
    Fyi this is an old post, but thought it proper to post the update here instead of creating a new one.

So, I finally went on with it. Almost drained my units & revive stash because I had trouble evading his sp1. It's definitely, at leasr partly, because of me. Could also be because of android lag (which has been much more obvious on my device and community general feedback in the past couple of weeks).

My team was:
    6r2 sig 100 Γ†gon
    6r2 Doctor Doom
    5r5 sig 80 Nick Fury
    5r5 sig 200 Colossus
    5r3 sig 20 Proxima Midnight

Either way, it's done now and I can chill on trying to clear major content for the next couple of months. Not too excited to do an initial abyss run because of the preparation needed and the duration.

Cheers
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hieitaku said:

Fyi this is an old post, but thought it proper to post the update here instead of creating a new one.

So, I finally went on with it. Almost drained my units & revive stash because I had trouble evading his sp1. It's definitely, at leasr partly, because of me. Could also be because of android lag (which has been much more obvious on my device and community general feedback in the past couple of weeks).

My team was:
    6r2 sig 100 Γ†gon
    6r2 Doctor Doom
    5r5 sig 80 Nick Fury
    5r5 sig 200 Colossus

Either way, it's done now and I can chill on trying to clear major content for the next couple of months. Not too excited to do an initial abyss run because of the preparation needed and the duration.

Cheers

How do you have a rank 3 Doom?
    Kill_Grey said:

Hieitaku said:

My team was:
    6r2 sig 100 Γ†gon
    6r2 Doctor Doom
    5r5 sig 80 Nick Fury
    5r5 sig 200 Colossus

Cheers

How do you have a rank 3 Doom?
    I formed the t5cc from the act completion rewards