**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Trade Centre

Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Does the idea of a trade centre sound good for the game? I, personally believe that it'll benefit all players.

Comments

• Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    Why do you think that? I guess some pros and cons come with the feature, but I'd just like to hear your reason.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Nope. The first 5000 people that asked about it before you thought it was a good idea too.
    5000? That's a lot but I'm not even new to this game, the idea of it just popped in my head after some bad luck.
    The idea of trading has been around since the game started. It's not new and could easily be abused.
    When you say the idea of trading has been around since the beginning of the game, do you mean account trading? Because that isn't what I meant at all.

When you say the idea of trading has been around since the beginning of the game, do you mean account trading? Because that isn't what I meant at all.

No, champion trading. Every angle you could possibly imagine has been brought up more than once.

No, champion trading. Every angle you could possibly imagine has been brought up more than once.
    Once again, this isn't what I meant. In fairness, the idea of champion trading can mess up progression, prestige etc. What I meant was items. As in items that go into your storage and expire after some days. So no crystals or anything like that.

Once again, this isn't what I meant. In fairness, the idea of champion trading can mess up progression, prestige etc. What I meant was items. As in items that go into your storage and expire after some days. So no crystals or anything like that.
    Well you weren't very clear on that. That has been mentioned too. The closest we had was gifting.and that was abused terribly.

Well you weren't very clear on that. That has been mentioned too. The closest we had was gifting.and that was abused terribly.
    Yeah in fairness I didn't even explain what I meant by trading. I looked at videos about the 2019 gifting event and apparently some people spent over $200k on gifting. That's crazy. That also lets me understand why trading would kinda be messed-up in this game.
  • СлоникСлоник Posts: 29
    я бы был не против иметь возможнось обмениваться всякими ресками в пределах напримерь союза
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Yeah in fairness I didn't even explain what I meant by trading. I looked at videos about the 2019 gifting event and apparently some people spent over $200k on gifting. That's crazy. That also lets me understand why trading would kinda be messed-up in this game.
    Actually, it goes deeper than that. Gifting used to be a permanent feature until people committed Fraud, both in the game and outside. Since then they've been forced disable it, save for rare occasions.