**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nebula or Medusa

HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello all, I am nearing the time for my act 5 completion, and I need to start thinking of a counter to Ultron. I have a 5* nebula at rank 2 and a 4* Medusa at rank 4. Both are unawakened but I am planning to use my generic ag from act 4 100% on Medusa. Also Medusa would be good on defense. However Nebula and Omega are my only 2 bleed immunes. Who should I go for??

My roster for reference

Nebula or Medusa 25 votes

Medusa only if awakened
12%
Chewie420MephistoValentinos13 3 votes
Medusa even not awakened
84%
JBC89ThatGuyYouSaw235TheHoodedDormammuRamadaEtjamaSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeBonzodavidRenaxqqJragonMaster170GiuliameijSaltE_Wenis69Ze1o_ッShenkCrcrcrcCowabungaThe_Sentry06[Deleted User]hefy2000HavocGamer49 21 votes
Nebula
0%
Other (please specify
4%
Grean 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Medusa even not awakened
    you don't need the sig for ultron. I used a duped 4* r4 and it was easy peasy. the sig adds furies and autoblock, neither of which are necessary for medusa to shut down robots
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Other (please specify
    Black widow Claire Voyant or aegon should be ranked up
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Medusa even not awakened
    All you need is the Armour Shattered buff and try to rotate Sp3s if possible, that way you constantly have it up.
  • Options
    Other (please specify
    but he already has cmm, so there's no point of ranking meds
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Medusa even not awakened
    I am a huge nebula fan. And have her at rank 5/65 5*. I do not really like medusa.
    However, in your particular case. Medusa is a much better option.
    Nebula works aswell, but she requires way more skill since you cannot lose your charges or else she doesn`t work for ultron.

I did it with my corvus back in the day. He was a 5 star r4. But your 4 star can do it aswell. Just bring proxima. let him evade ones, and it is an easy victory from there. Especially if you are talking completion, since a revive here and there will not matter if you only have to do it ones.
  • Options
    Other (please specify
    Claire is the best for the ulron cuz u don't have to worry about his buffs, and her sig ability allows her to tank sp3s when her death touch is active
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Medusa even not awakened
    Ok thanks y'all, Medusa it is I guess. Im gonna try with the rank 4 first and if I struggle I will r5 her. Sadly my corvus will be a distant option as I will not have enough ISO to get him from r2 to r5.
  • Options
    Other (please specify
    Gwenpool is also good for the damage cap on his specials
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I've never used Medusa for him, odd as I have her maxed as a 4*. He was a peice of cake for exploration with a 5* r3 Nebula though. However I did use the Proxima synergy so I could start the fight with -100% AAR on Ultron. It was pretty easy, as long as you can backdraft. I'd do 3 hits, back off, intercept, 5 hits, bait sp1, punish/use own sp. You absolutely cannot parry, i tried a few times to throw off a big sp2 after getting to 20 electroshock charges but he evaded and i got combo'd. Maybe i timed it wrong. You'll have to build back to 5 charges asap. Her block proficiency isnt great.

If you keep an eye on his buffs you can do it with anyone tbh. I tried with CapIW one time I screwed up and he worked fine (5* r4).

I'd totally suggest Nebula with Proxima synergy tho. I used a max 3* for initial completion. Took some revives but nothing extreme. Definitely try it at least.
  • Options
    Ze1o_ッZe1o_ッ Posts: 34
    Medusa even not awakened
    Defo medusa either way no doubt