**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost vs Doom

JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
I've seen some people saying Doom is better than Ghost and some even saying he's the best in the game. While Doom is great, I just don't see it. He doesn't come close in my opinion. At this point I'm starting to wonder if there is too much hype around him. Even if your not a fan of "tier lists", you can't deny that Ghost and Quake are beyond the game. Doom simply cannot hang with those 2.

If you choose Doom, please present why you believe so.

Ghost vs Doom 111 votes

Ghost
68%
cytwbcTerraLvernon15arsjumAb_Samad16wegnerkThatGuyYouSaw235DarkSoulDLXDuke_SilverRasiloverHeattblasttUnidentifiedCreatureThe_Blue_JaguarDaphboyRaichu626ON12355KDSuperFlash10ZombieZeddJChanceH9Ramada 76 votes
Doom
31%
MaiicolDiazLmaocx23433Vibranium_X23gauravtheslayerAleordoctorbMaxGamingDart1981Blackshadow0203Woody15Sarvanga1_GarrettNKirito_kunJMKeynesRenaxqqredjacket75SneakyWarriorChewie420CaptainGame 35 votes

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Doom
    So is his incinerate (especially with his synergy for his incinerate).
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom
    What do you want from them?
    To worship ghost?
    If someone likes doom more let them like.
    Everyone is entitled to have their opinion
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Haji_Saab said:

Is an apple better than pineapple?

I mean wth?!

Yes.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Ghost
    The thing with doom is he doesn’t break the game, quake and ghost both break fundamental rules of the game. Ghost literally can play without parry and plays without a single debuff and gets free openings. Quake obviously breaks the game fundamentally in almost every single way. Doom is insanely good and maybe the best character in the game that plays by the rules but ghost is still better
    Doom

To worship ghost?

Of course everyone has their own opinion, that's why I presented mine and asked those who thought otherwise to present theirs. I didn't ask anyone to bow down to the queen ghost and sell their soul. I was trying to get the view of others, is that not what the forums are for?
    My bad I didn't read the last sentence lol
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I never bothered with Ghost. I have her as a four and playing her is boring as hell. I know that there is a specific way to play her that makes her very good but honestly this seems way too much workS I am in this game to have fun not to do hard work. And doom is easy as hell, hits like a trick and it’s just so much fun to play with
    Ghost

To worship ghost?

Of course everyone has their own opinion, that's why I presented mine and asked those who thought otherwise to present theirs. I didn't ask anyone to bow down to the queen ghost and sell their soul. I was trying to get the view of others, is that not what the forums are for?
    My bad I didn't read the last sentence lol
    It's cool
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    There's simply no competition between them. You shouldn't bother to compare an untouchable to a mere mortal, smh.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Ghost

I've seen some people saying Doom is better than Ghost and some even saying he's the best in the game. While Doom is great, I just don't see it. He doesn't come close in my opinion. At this point I'm starting to wonder if there is too much hype around him. Even if your not a fan of "tier lists", you can't deny that Ghost and Quake are beyond the game. Doom simply cannot hang with those 2.

I have both 5* maxed ... I use Ghost more often than Doom .. however, Doom does handle some troublesome fights much easier/better than Ghost .. ;)
    Doom

Let me tell you something.
    How do people decide which is a better character?
    The most useful character in all contents may not be the best character for everybody.
    Characters which are more fun to play, have most cool interactions and animations, also the ease to play a character.
    These are some of the characteristics which decide the best character for everybody.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    1.) Quake

2.) Ghost

3.) Doom

4.) everyone else
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Obviously ghost is better and I can't deny that but doom as a powersteal and unique play styles to get the most of he damage and power the incinerate is a drill going into the opponent and with mystic dispersion he can gain power fast but ghost can do way more and also phase her debuffs away and phase through sp3 so ghost is better but i vote doom
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    MaxGaming said:

Obviously ghost is better and I can't deny that but doom as a powersteal and unique play styles to get the most of he damage and power the incinerate is a drill going into the opponent and with mystic dispersion he can gain power fast but ghost can do way more and also phase her debuffs away and phase through sp3 so ghost is better but i vote doom

The question was who is better. You said ghost was better twice in the paragraph but you voted doom as being better?

Ghost

MaxGaming said:

The question was who is better. You said ghost was better twice in the paragraph but you voted doom as being better?

Lol that got me confused. I guess what he is trying to say is that he prefers Doom.
    Ghost

Let me tell you something.
    How do people decide which is a better character?
    The most useful character in all contents may not be the best character for everybody.
    Characters which are more fun to play, have most cool interactions and animations, also the ease to play a character.
    These are some of the characteristics which decide the best character for everybody.
    Yeah I don't think you really understood the question. There's champion preferences and champions that ascend the game.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Doom

MaxGaming said:

Lol that got me confused. I guess what he is trying to say is that he prefers Doom.
    Exactly and here is a prize :cookie:
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Ghost has immunities. Doom has armor and shock immunities
    Doom has power control. Ghost tanks special 3s cuz why not
    Ghost can crit entire specials. Doom has not critted in a special 2 for over a week (compensation!!!)
    Doom has 2 furies. Ghost has many

Both have different abilities.
    Ghost is shut down by an armor break. Doom is shut down by a slow or petrify

Who is the best

Hulkbuster, reducing dooms ability accuracy and armor breaking ghost. Chonks

Funny way to say CAIW with cosmic and tech bonuses