**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug in opened key paths in 5.3 not allowing passage

OthHniOthHni Posts: 4
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I think the tiles where keys used to be are bugged cuz I try going at the paths again and it doesn't let me (it does register that I pushed on the tile itself but no further progress occurs)
Tried and confirmed bug in 5.3.6 as well (that's 5.3.4 in the picture if it's uploaded).
Losing A LOT of energy in these while I try to collect some stuff.

Am I the only one with this issue ?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I haven't encountered this issue in the past week or so, so I can't really help you. One question, though. Why would you go back through lanes that you already explored?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I haven't encountered this issue in the past week or so, so I can't really help you. One question, though. Why would you go back through lanes that you already explored?

make videos, quick kill mobs for dailies, farm pots.
  • OthHniOthHni Posts: 4

A few items laying around here n there 😂
    edited October 2020
    It is frustrating 😑

Did you already do the path and go through the tile again or was it the first time using the key ?