**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Compensation

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
Bit of a broken record at this point but when is act 6 compensation coming out @Kabam Miike ? Now that the final changes are all planned with the next update, should we expect to see it around the same time? If not, does the team have a roadmap for when we can receive it?

It's been a long time since initial changes were made. Those of us with 100% act 6 have mostly finished all content by now. Don't limit compensation to consumables we can't use, please. Units would be a disappointing but acceptable alternative.

Expect this thread to be merged but I honestly can't see the latest thread on it anyway...which is weird! Strange for forum users to have gone quiet on this.

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

Minimum 10k units refund
    Or else 2 t5cc slector,30k 6* shards and 50k 5* shards

No CONSUMABLES PLEASE

Glad to see everyone is being reasonable...

The next round of compensation will likely be similar to the one we received for the 6.2 Champion fight - boosts, revives, and potions. In all honesty I can’t see them issuing a chunk of units this close to Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

It would definitely be nice to receive these consumables in way that makes them exempt from expiration, but it’s not something I have high hopes for.

I’ve currently still got 2 more paths left of the Abyss, so I’ll make good use of them either way. My first 3 paths have been entirely unitless, and the extra boosts and consumables will go a long way in ensuring that the last 2 paths are similarly cost-effective.
    The way act6 torn down it’s not that really high

Earlier each path required 500 units sometimes
    Even you can check many YouTubers videos using that much pots
    Now it’s just a cakewalk for everyone

People had actually burnt 3k units alone on 6.2 without even clearing him but what they got consumables which gonna expire.

Had you explored everything 100% you too didn’t wanted consumables too
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★

Minimum 10k units refund
    Or else 2 t5cc slector,30k 6* shards and 50k 5* shards

No CONSUMABLES PLEASE

I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real..
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    would people that only completed 6.1 get compensation? I assume they think that the xbones change was a nerf?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    there is absolutely no chance in hell you get shards or cats as compensation, that would be completely asinine. Units is possible, consumables is likely. I'm fine with no compensation but since kabam is obsessed with it, we'll get it.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I want some consumables... 4 paths left in Gm quest to 100% act 6...
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★

there is absolutely no chance in hell you get shards or cats as compensation, that would be completely asinine. Units is possible, consumables is likely. I'm fine with no compensation but since kabam is obsessed with it, we'll get it.

I opted for act 6 exploration instead of some awesome July 4th unit bundles. Why is it asinine to expect something akin to the units I spent as compensation bundles, instead of consumables? What's asinine is the idea that consumables are acceptable compensation for anyone with no content left to explore.

I want some consumables... 4 paths left in Gm quest to 100% act 6...

I think they should give us the choice of consumables, units or repeat of July 4th bundles. That would then cater well to everyone's differing progression and opinions on where best to invest units.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Honestly considering they won’t be up front about deviating from the roadmap, which promised specific changes to attack values across 6.1 and 6.2, this is premature.
    I don't think so, considering Champion nerf compensation has already been released.
  • Arceus111Arceus111 Posts: 34
    Anything other than potions, energy refills and boosts probably won´t happen as that´s exactly what they did for the Champion compensation. I would like to see some Rank Up materials though as some people may have made rank up choices for some of the many niche match-ups in Act 6 they otherwise would not have made. But that´s about it. Shards? Probably not, would not make any sense at all. Units? Not when we are this close to Cyber Monday and Black Friday
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    Or @Kabam Miike give us players (that done all content long ago) something where we actually can use revives.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited October 2020

would people that only completed 6.1 get compensation? I assume they think that the xbones change was a nerf?

I think it’s a minor nerf, what you get out of it’s a different matter though as I suppose it’s not on the scale of the Champion nerf.

Can confirm though, Act 6 is pretty easy now, I explored most of 6.2 for free now. I’ve left Sinister and Mordo along with the 6.2.6 bleed path until last pending the nerf and my total spend has been 10-15 revives, of which a fair few were when I screwed up the Champion.

Update goes live tonight right? Next couple of hours?
    Whooo said:

DannyB01 said:

I opted for act 6 exploration instead of some awesome July 4th unit bundles.
    It was your choice
    Not really. I made the choice well before the changes were announced by the Kabam, knowing that I'd miss out on unit bundles but assuming that I'd need to invest heavily into act 6 to get the exploration rewards and those are better. Had I known changes were planned, I wouldn't have made that choice. That's the reason compensation is required at all.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Units please
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Units by today so I can waste them looking for Apocalypse!
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Compensation should be a good amount of units or consumables, considering how bad it was with node combinations and fights.
This discussion has been closed.