**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Treasure Island Targets

123457»

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Dynomutt said:

Anyone have an easy target?

Ogwidow8301
  • Black Widow (both OG and DO), but not Ironman. And once you hit max times for objective, can’t try and see about others.

Any else get a different specific Avenger tag champ to work ?
    Or might just be Natasha (although 2 versions), since Targets seem to have always been a full # TAG group or a specific single champ.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    #Champion tagged champions are today's target: Black Widow (both version), Ghost Rider, Kamala Marvel and Miles Morales ^_^
  • Ryze90Ryze90 Posts: 13
    JessieS said:

So after this do we have two keys left or three?

Painful I wasted my time collecting Tier 2 keys due to the strength of my roster. Just started collecting Tier 3 not quite long
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Todays DUEL target states "those who stand on guard for thee".... so Canadians? Alpha Flight maybe?
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Magonus said:

Todays DUEL target states "those who stand on guard for thee".... so Canadians? Alpha Flight maybe?

I can confirm guardian works. Easy duel target Guardian 00
  • Magonus said:

I can confirm guardian works. Easy duel target Guardian 00
    Yes, and Sasquatch too, so both of them with that Tag.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Can confirm Gwenpool works today if anyone was wondering!
  • Also Deadpool (X-Force)
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Deadpool (Classic) worked too ^_^
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    And goldpool
  • Final Locker: “with Hearts drawn all over it”...

Seems to be all the POOL's
    Pic is from Goldpool Synergy, so those shown plus Goldpool himself.
    Not sure if anyone has tried the new PlatinumPool or not (does anyone know an actual PlatPool ?)

So others confirmed most of these already, and I'm confirming VenomPool as well.
    An easy VenomPool is at “Platinum 76”.

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Final Locker: “with Hearts drawn all over it”...

Seems to be all the POOL's
    Pic is from Goldpool Synergy, so those shown plus Goldpool himself.
    Not sure if anyone has tried the new PlatinumPool or not (does anyone know an actual PlatPool ?)

So others confirmed most of these already, and I'm confirming VenomPool as well.
    An easy VenomPool is at “Platinum 76”.

I have fought that blasted platinum pool in treasure island with my main and all my alts. Including a couple that are level thirtyish with only R4 four stars. I never want to see him again. I think I hate him more than the weapon X in legendary.