**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the update , it takes a good solid minute or two , just to load in and it displays the connection issue. Any word on a possible fix ?

Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm on the same phone, but it's working fine for me.
  • SaadAsadSaadAsad Posts: 43
    The same is happening to me
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Mine is Samsung Galaxy M31
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I had that for the first login, but it fixed itself. but I have noticed that the connection issues are back
  • parvesh_raiparvesh_rai Posts: 23
    M using asus zenfone 5z, data n just updated game from play store, can't get past of first loading screen after 80mb download required prompt
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    I think it increases after each update for awhile because the extra data it downloads is from the main server rather than the App Store. The extra throughput needed for when everyone is hitting the server for the large extra data is the issue. Just a guess
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Same over here. Samsung Galaxy Note8.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Game has crashed twice since I updated. Before the update it had been weeks since it last crashed. Definitely some stability issues added with the update. Running iOS 14.0.1 on iPad 6th gen.
  • Uncle_RajUncle_Raj Posts: 49
    Samsung s8
    Latest software
    Shows no wifi sign even though I have super fast connection. Started after I updated the game today to the latest version. Have deleted and reinstalled but same issue. Even tried using data. No luck. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Same problem here, everytime I log in it gets stuck after the update.

Samsung A50
    Android 10
    Both on Data and WiFi
    Data - Reliance Jio
  • Uncle_RajUncle_Raj Posts: 49
    edited October 2020
    Samsung s8
    Latest software
    Shows no wifi sign even though I have super fast connection. Started after I updated the game today to the latest version. Have deleted and reinstalled but same issue. Even tried using data. No luck. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Btw I accidentally posted this 3 times. sorry
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHHAioGids

Can't login after new update.
    Model: Samsung Galaxy A50
    Andriod version:10
    Game Version: Latest update(28.2.0)
    Wifi or Cellular: Wifi
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It was both WiFi and data.
    Samsung Gakaxy 10
    Android 10

I'm in now, but it would either show Error, or the connection prompt.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Android 10, MiUi 12, WiFi connection
    Device : Xiaomi redmi note 7s
  • SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    I just updated to the newest version on Android, and it won't go past the Loading Screen. I keep getting the Error prompt.
    Samsung Note 8
    Android 9
  • SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    I just updated to the newest version on Android, and it won't go past the Loading Screen. I keep getting the Error prompt.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Same problem Android 10, MiUi 12 in WiFi connection.
    XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 7S