**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Nerfs are not live with the new update [Merged Thread]

Comments

• SayUloveS8nSayUloveS8n Posts: 11
    we don’t need compensation for that but at least @Kabam Vydious please put your stuff together and get everything set up for the new update !!!
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★

we don’t need compensation for that but at least @Kabam Vydious please put your stuff together and get everything set up for the new update !!!

Compensation for what?
    You want compensation because the nerf will go live in 2 days? (I know that you don't want but still)
    I don't understand why you would bring the 'compensation' word at all
    Whooo said:

Compensation for what?
    You want compensation because the nerf will go live in 2 days? (I know that you don't want but still)
    Because many people in this thread asked for compensation .... read my friend
    Whooo said:

Compensation for what?
    Whooo said:

Compensation for what?
    And if you know I don’t want, why do you say I want????

Whooo said:

Compensation for what?
    Where exacly? Can you tell me?

Whooo said:

Compensation for what?
    Whooo said:

Compensation for what?
    And if you know I don’t want, why do you say I want????
    You shouldn't bring the 'Compensation' thing at all
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

we don’t need compensation for that but at least Kabam Vydious" please put your stuff together and get everything set up for the new update !!!

He/She is a forum MOD. He has zero control over what happens in game. He/She only handles forum related issues and just reports to the game team. There is zero that MODs can do for in game stuff.
  • SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    I just updated to the newest version on Android, and it won't go past the Loading Screen. I keep getting the Error prompt.
    Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Compensation for what?
    I can’t teach you how to read... search for the word “compensation”
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

So lets say i 100% 6.3 today
    @Kabam Vydious

Would i be compensated for everything ive done since the updates to those quest havent gone live?

He said he doesn't have any info on compensation.
    He is actually a she lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Wow, imagine waiting 2-3 days for a game content change could throw you off so much. The guy even apologized, what more do you want?

She apologized*
    edited October 2020

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Compensation for what?
    I can’t teach you how to read... search for the word “compensation”
    My 'friend' it seems YOU are the one who can't read.
    When I asked for compensation (and whoever else asked) we meant for the act 6 nerf, and not for the 2 day delay.

I would suggest to take a look to this article: https://www.fluentu.com/blog/english/easy-simple-english-books-read-beginners/

Much love!
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Sorry about the current confusion. Act 6 will be updated in due course, and very soon! Please do not despair - it is well on its way!

Meanwhile, we kindly ask that we keep to the discussion at hand, per the main title of the thread. We would really like for you all to continue your wholesome chats surrounding Act 6!

We appreciate your patience and hope to see you in the updated Act 6 very soon! :)

Thanks @kabamboo. The actual initial thread was about why attack values in 6.1 and 6.2, that the dev diaries said were going to be reduced, does not look like happening now. Regardless of whether people think they should be or not, people took the dev diaries at its word and have been waiting for the reduction for either initial completion or exploration. I personally decided to shift focus to the variants while all this was sorted out but would just like some clarity as to whether or not the attack values will be reduced as per the dev diaries or not so we can all continue on with our exploration of act 6.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

I'm not sure what answer you're expecting. They made the adjustments they saw fit, and said it was the last of them. There's not much more that can be said.

Lol another good one - "the last of them"
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Kabam Boo said:

Sorry about the current confusion. Act 6 will be updated in due course, and very soon! Please do not despair - it is well on its way!

@GroundedWisdom 👆🤣🤣🤣
    ....and? All I can go on is what's provided. The OP was going off like they were lying to people just to make sales.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Dart1981 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Meanwhile, we kindly ask that we keep to the discussion at hand, per the main title of the thread. We would really like for you all to continue your wholesome chats surrounding Act 6!

We appreciate your patience and hope to see you in the updated Act 6 very soon! :)

Thanks @kabamboo. The actual initial thread was about why attack values in 6.1 and 6.2, that the dev diaries said were going to be reduced, does not look like happening now. Regardless of whether people think they should be or not, people took the dev diaries at its word and have been waiting for the reduction for either initial completion or exploration. I personally decided to shift focus to the variants while all this was sorted out but would just like some clarity as to whether or not the attack values will be reduced as per the dev diaries or not so we can all continue on with our exploration of act 6.
    Thank you for the clarification, Dart! I'll see what I can turn up here for ya!
    @kabamBoo

So I asked earlier, is there any word on future compensation before the update?
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Dart1981 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Thank you for the clarification, Dart! I'll see what I can turn up here for ya!
    Thanks @kabamboo brilliant!!!!
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    After the updates, I checked Act 6.3.4 boss nodes and it seems unchanged....based on previous Act6 nerf announcement, IMIW Boss power gain will be cut by half and the Power Drain will be removed.

It seems that these updates are delayed for some reasons, could I have the expected date for those updates get officially released?

Thanks in advance~

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

This has to be one of the clearest, most logical enquiries made, turned completely into a circus for no reason at all 🤣

Threads were merged. One of them was had over the weekend.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It’s a little disappointing that my thread started on 9/30, has gone basically to close of business on 10/5, has been unanswered and dumped into another thread with an unrelated issue.

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.