**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red hulk and ragnarok Hulk

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Which one is better guys ???
I have red hulk rank 4 and rag. Hulk at rank 3
Who deserves to rank 5
Red hulk is awakened but rag. Hulk is not.
Please tell me your views

Red hulk and ragnarok Hulk 130 votes

Awakened Red hulk
68%
danielmathFrostyTheManMythLegendbuffajrTendersquadDezz_1FallencircusGigantor13MaiicolDiazAlex13369TeddersarsjumMhd20034WrathfulRavenOsfan8Duke_SilverLucky7LucianoThesurvivlistpseudosaneThefire13 89 votes
Awakened ragnarok hulk
31%
PalanthraxK1lltasticSungjNojokejaymSandeepSRaichu626TheAngryOneRakeYoungWeeaeaRockypantherxMeebletonAnakinIsGoneDeaconBlackshadow0203Sarvanga1_MassapealKirito_kunToastbusterBarricadePrimeTheInfinty 41 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Awakened Red hulk
    Rhulk is an awsome Champion that will really help you. He is waay better than thor rag
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Awakened Red hulk

Rhulk is an awsome Champion that will really help you. He is waay better than thor rag

I think he means Gladiator Hulk not Thor Rag.
  • Rhulk is an awsome Champion that will really help you. He is waay better than thor rag

I think he means Gladiator Hulk not Thor Rag.
    Yes i meant gladiator hulk
  • Joker1976 said:

Everyone knows who the best hulk is and that’s Gladiator Gulk bro’s. He’s more useful then red hulk. I have a few god tier / beyond god tier champs and he’s still always in my line up.

Thanks for the opinion
  • Red Hulk does good damage, but many champions do, and many do it better. Hulk Rags does something few other champions can do.

I am going to use gladiator hulk to see what i can do then. If he stands up with me he's gonna get to rank 5 then
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Awakened Red hulk
    I’d do rulk personally but honestly either one would be a solid choice
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Awakened ragnarok hulk

Red Hulk does good damage, but many champions do, and many do it better. Hulk Rags does something few other champions can do.

I am going to use gladiator hulk to see what i can do then. If he stands up with me he's gonna get to rank 5 then
    Red hulks good don’t get me wrong ,..Gulks just better Imo . He’s great for act 6.1 no retreat node cause his face me negates the degen,...and for starburst node I can’t think of many better.
  • Im so confused now
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Awakened ragnarok hulk

Im so confused now

If you need a science champ that can counter all mystics then go for red hulk.
    If you already have champs like cap,void,ht
    Then go for gladiator hulk
  • Awakened Red hulk
    Rulk smokes mystics, he’s also one of the very few direct counters for high tier path 9/middle mini bosses node. He’s also awesome for rage nodes.

Gulk is amazing at what he does but he’s pretty average elsewhere.

I personally find Rulk more satisfying.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Awakened Red hulk
    Gulk only works for fights where you take passive damage, but even then his damage is not a lot higher then Rulk's. Rulk is almost as good, as ht, and a lot less niche. Took 6* Rulk to r2 over Gulk over a year ago, Gulk still seats at r1
  • Aleor said:

Gulk only works for fights where you take passive damage, but even then his damage is not a lot higher then Rulk's. Rulk is almost as good, as ht, and a lot less niche. Took 6* Rulk to r2 over Gulk over a year ago, Gulk still seats at r1

Amazing
  • I think i choose red hulk for now
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    Awakened ragnarok hulk
    Ghulk is a champion I always wanted since the movie came out. I got him, and my god he did a bunch of content for me. Does his damage kinda stink? Yes. Rhulk deals more damage. But they’re both poison immune, both are useful in V2, both are good champions. However, Ghulk has one of the most useful mechanics in the game. Face me has saved my butt so many times it’s not even funny. When fully exploring 6.1, Ghulk was almost always on my team, so much bs damage. I believe Ghulk is better, but it’s up to you really. Ghulk for utility or rhulk for damage.
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    Awakened ragnarok hulk
    Both!

I voted Gulk but I'm bias as he was both my first and second (dupe) 6*! Have him R2 and use him often, probably doesn't hit as hard as Rulk but regens 70% passive damage, has heal block, stun and increased attack based on 3 aspects: crowd excitement, Face Me and if he's awakened when either attacker or defender reaches 20% remaining health it's a coin flip between increased attack or regen.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Awakened Red hulk
    I have 6* Gulk at r2 sig 150 or so, 5* Rulk r5 sig 200 and 6* r1 unawakened.
    Gulk has more unique abilities. Rulk is more useful day to day.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Awakened Red hulk
    Red Hulk is currently my most sought after champ. Yes even more than Torch and Doom. Red Hulk builds up heat charges that do just a crazy amount of damage. Because of this he is practically Incinerate immune.
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Sazed said:

Red Hulk is currently my most sought after champ. Yes even more than Torch and Doom. Red Hulk builds up heat charges that do just a crazy amount of damage. Because of this he is practically Incinerate immune.

Think you don't have your priorities straight then.
  • ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39
    Awakened ragnarok hulk
    Glad Hulk is a must have for v1 exploration. Red Hulk is great for mystics and makes Domino insane. They both do this at r4, not worth r5 unless you have a ton of r5's.
  • I think i choose red hulk for now

Glad Hulk is a must have for v1 exploration. Red Hulk is great for mystics and makes Domino insane. They both do this at r4, not worth r5 unless you have a ton of r5's.

Thanks
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Awakened Red hulk
    Rulk has better damage and counters some annoying nodes/champs, but there are definitely degen nodes in act5/6 where GHulk is better.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    They are both great actually.

Still, the best Hulk in the game is She-Hulk. :D