**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any Variant pro’s here?

ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
Really want to try complete a Variant for the first time and wondering if any of my champs suit them?

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    I can soon rank 4 Omega Red and Awaken plus rank 4 another champ as well
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    R5 Sentinel and awaken him an you will be laughing at 2 of them. (R4 him at least).

VTD helps on 2 of them, but he can do it at R3, I wouldn’t rank him up.

You can probably do Completion on V5 pretty easily with Doom, Stealthy. Any DV will help a ton as well
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Lol you can easily do Variants 2-5 with that roster

2: Thing, VTD, and Sentinel
    3: Guilly 2099 and Sentinel
    4: Anyone, just make sure you have a 1* Hulk
    5: Stealthy, Doctor Doom, and Venom The Duck
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    I would do variant 3 first. I did it with a 4 star Sentinel so your 5 star is plenty, you also have Guillotine 2099 and Mysterio who would do well in that variant.
    Thanks guys I appreciate the help alot
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Your spidey and Doom are amazing for Variant 5,
    Thing is great for Variant 2, if you can bring his full synergy, every quest has at least 1 path you can cheese.
    All your techs are nice for Variant 3, if you rank them up.

Your spidey and Doom are amazing for Variant 5,
    Thing is great for Variant 2, if you can bring his full synergy, every quest has at least 1 path you can cheese.
    All your techs are nice for Variant 3, if you rank them up.

Yh i have full synergy for thing as well, variant 2 i was doing but got stuck cos there is a poison node
    Mcdonalds said:

Mysterio, G2099, and Sentinel are your best bets fo V3. They will make the completion easy
    Take it from someone who used a 5/50 Ghost and Hulkbuster to beat the variant

I’m a bit worried about the Magneto bosses now tho, because these are metal champs
    Should I rank 4 vtd or Sentinel? To help with a variants
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Shaqatac said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mysterio, G2099, and Sentinel are your best bets fo V3. They will make the completion easy
    Take it from someone who used a 5/50 Ghost and Hulkbuster to beat the variant

I’m a bit worried about the Magneto bosses now tho, because these are metal champs
    Just use Guilly. Easy fight.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Shaqatac said:

Go for vtd as you already have guilly at r4 and sentinel can do v3 even at r3
    VTD would really be helpful in v5

Shaqatac said:

Go for vtd as you already have guilly at r4 and sentinel can do v3 even at r3
    VTD would really be helpful in v5
    Thanks, this is what i was thinking as well so i took vtd to Rank 4 also if i can get v5 done the rewards are better so it’s more a priority for now