**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• rullernurrullernur Posts: 18
    Deleted and downloaded the game again. created a new profile in the apple game center after the ban. How do I delete my previous account so that it doesn't link to the new one? I can't do anything
  • MrgrifoMrgrifo Posts: 16
    IP10+ since new update September heavy attacks stays locked and I’m forced to take unnecessary hits randomly throughout the fight I’ve made multiple tickets and not one response @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • micturnemicturne Posts: 2
    In-game name : micturne
    Device model: iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Ios version : 13.7
    Cellular or wifi: Both (home wifi is a 800 Mbps connection)

Issue:
    Connection warning/connection drops throughout game play, including before and after fights (EQ, AQ, AW, Arena), opening crystals, etc.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Game performance is a dumpster fire on both of my devices.
  • PsychamanPsychaman Posts: 22
    iPhone XS Max
    IOS 13.7
    IGN •PSY•
    My device is freezing in AQ showing I’m in a fight with the timer going but no champs shown of my 3 person team.

• CJCUCJCU Posts: 10

So after a ticket and several emails back and forth. @kabam and myself have discovered the problem. My iPhone XS is a POS and/or I just can’t play the game. There is also the possibility that my Internet connection is ****. So if you could all just log off of my WiFi we could get back to problem free gaming. Thanks for your cooperation.
  • CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    Game pause

Latest game update

iOS 13.6.1

iPad Air2

Game pauses in all game modes mid fight. 1 second pauses
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178

Game pause

Latest game update

iOS 13.6.1

iPad Air2

I’m experiencing the exact same thing. Having this short pause.

I’m using iPad Air 2 like you are.

Game pause

Latest game update

iOS 13.6.1

iPad Air2

Updated IOS to newest software today, no difference in gameplay quality.

I’m absolutely furious, you cost me all my unit and potions doing Show up Ironman showdown, game pauses, unresponsive movements, movements I didn’t even do.
    Press block and Ghost just stands there taking a full combo an then a chained unblockable sp1 to the face killing me.
    How does the AI work perfectly ?
    1 time it came up K.O when I was other end of screen getting ready to dex sp, of course I didn’t get the chance to try dexing because when I tried moving I was already dead standing up so couldn’t move.
    Absolute shower of sh##.
    How does a company that earns hundreds of millions have so many reoccurring problems with game play on up to date software.

Thanks, feel like I’ve been totally robbed, the feeling you would have after being mugged on the streets of all your belongings.

• Games won’t launch. iOS 14 update. iPhone 11
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 130
    In-Game Name: JJJMJJJ
    Device and Model: Iphone X
    Device Operating System: IOS 14.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed:Version 28.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena
    Description of the Issue: Overheating causing lags, lags cause defeats and defeats cause frustration...
    Of course apple says it's not a phone's problem.
  • VinneVinne Posts: 9
    This game is broke my guy keeps dashing forward all of a sudden what I’m trying to block and it’s been doing this for the last three weeks when are you guys going to fix this iPhone issue
  • Game pauses
    And again it started shutting down all of sudden while m in arena fight or any other quest fight.
  • In-Game Name: Justme501
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes everytime I try to launch it. I can't get in. This is the same for both my iPhone and iPad.
    Vinne said:

This game is broke my guy keeps dashing forward all of a sudden what I’m trying to block and it’s been doing this for the last three weeks when are you guys going to fix this iPhone issue

I have same as vinne,
    Last bug was the pausing and stuttering, that seems to have gone.

Now, play AQ and champions aimlessly wander forward when holding block or when I pull back to dodge the champion just stands still because no movement is registering.

Only been doing AQ so only noticed the issue here

Newest game update as of date.
    Newest IOS software as of date..
    iPad Air 2
    Wi-fi
    Game name same as forum
    Issue. As above.

• I was in the abyss and tapped the node in front of me and my game crashed, I log back in and I have strayed off the path I was on. This was a completely technical issue and I don’t have the team to take on the fights of the path I’m currently on, is there a way I can get back on my original path? Will I have to quit? will I get me resources and boosts back? 😢 I currently bawling me eyes out because I’m so far in and I can’t restart now. What should I do?????
  • rel="JJJmJJJ">In-Game Name: JJJMJJJ
    Description of the Issue: Overheating causing lags, lags cause defeats and defeats cause frustration...
    Of course apple says it's not a phone's problem.

" same thing happening here on my iphone7,phone heating up and game is pausing and automatically shuts down in the middle of fight in all game mode "arenas, quest, aq" and it is happening since September 5 and still no response or solution to this issue :(
  • MCOC Name: Oddly Shrugs
    Game Version: currently up to date
    Device: iPhone XR (on newest version of iOS as well)
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Mode: Story Quests, AQ
    Desc: Game will randomly freeze for 10+ seconds out of nowhere, causing me to lose health or even lose my champion in AQ. This has happened multiple times today as well as yesterday, and has costed me quite a few items in AQ. On top of this, when I'm holding block, my champion will all of a sudden stop blocking out of absolutely nowhere, and force me to get hit by an entire combo.
  • In-Game Name: Ruk_too
    Device and Model: iPad (6th generation)
    Device Operating System: 14.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 28.1.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes after a couple of seconds. Started last night, crashed twice in the middle of a war fight, now crashes almost immediately after launching
  • ilbarone87ilbarone87 Posts: 8
    Hello since the new update 28.2, the game keeps crashing in any random situation: Arena, Alliance War, Events Quest, Alliance quest.
    This is quite annoying because it results in a lost fight in AW, AQ and Arena.
    Please fix asap.
    Ipad pro
    iOS 14.0
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Agree with last poster. Game has crashed on me five times since the update. Just shuts down without warning. Mostly in Arena, but that may be because I have soent most of my time in the Arena since the update. Since we only get one fight recovery every two hours, this could cost a fight loss or loss of a streak (has happened before when this issue was occurring months ago).

IPad sixth gen. Running iOS 14.0.1 on high speed home wifi.
  • Deadpoetic45Deadpoetic45 Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: deadpoetic45

Device and Model: iPhone 11 Pro

Device Operating System: iOS 14.0.1

Cellular or WiFi: I've only been on wifi while this happens, but I assume it would also happen on cellular as well

Game Version Installed: 28.2.1

Game Mode: Mostly arena, because that's what I've been doing the most of, but I'm sure it would do the same if I spent the same amount of time in quests.

Description of the Issue: As the last few posters have pointed out, the game will randomly quit while in arena. It happens sporadically about every 25-45 minutes of continuous game play. I'm sure this would be the same situation for any other mode of the game. I'm constantly restarting the app when it quits out. I'm lucky this hasn't ruined my streak in arena yet.
  • IronjulesIronjules Posts: 14
    In-Game Name: Ironjules

Device and Model: iPad (6e génération)

Device Operating System: iOS 14.0.1

WiFi

Game Version Installed: 28.2.1

Game Mode: Mostly arena, but on quest too

Description of the Issue: As other players have pointed out, the game will randomly quit while in arena. It happens sporadically about every 15-20 min
  • WarrenCoxWarrenCox Posts: 33
    Warren Cox
    iPad 6th Gen
    Wi-Fi
    Arena

Game seems to force close randomly but in the last few hours I noticed it happened when a four-hour and also a daily crystal became available. Also the push notification on my iPad or my iPhone does not now come through if I have either device running the game at the time, which was not the case before. Perhaps the push notification is causing an interaction with the app that forces close? I will switch off push notifications on both devices and see if it still occurs