**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega red bug

Omega red is not regenerating power from his sp3

Comments

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    @kabam Mike plz confirm that this is bug
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    You can't regen/power steal with Omega Red's Sp3 if you don't have spores applied on your enemy.

In my opinion, it's not a bug.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Removes all Death Spores from the opponent to inflict Essence Steal for 3 second(s), Passively Stealing both 170 Health and 3.3% of Current Power from the opponent for each Death Spore removed by this attack.

How many spores did you have before the sp3?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    can confirm, it is draining the power, but not giving it to OR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YgcMeOeC9w
    Lormif said:

Removes all Death Spores from the opponent to inflict Essence Steal for 3 second(s), Passively Stealing both 170 Health and 3.3% of Current Power from the opponent for each Death Spore removed by this attack.

How many spores did you have before the sp3?

Severus35 said:

You can't regen/power steal with Omega Red's Sp3 if you don't have spores applied on your enemy.

In my opinion, it's not a bug.

I was having 10 spore
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    It is a bug