**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Compensation

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    if i completed act six yesterday will i still be able to collect compensation when it arrives?
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
    I’d like to awaken my 6* Unitman sig ability...

Every time I buy an Odin I get an Odin for free!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Consumables and SHARDS
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
    Any kind of transparency in regards to act 6 compensation would be appreciated. Players want to plan and know what to expect and when. Any info you could give would be appreciated. IE. Time frame, items, the progression of the team discussions, anything really.
  • They honestly probably won't release anything until they fully know or when it comes.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

DannyB01 said:

I have a feeling they'll just send out compensation without telling us anything in advance. Maybe Kabam don't even want to announce their plans so as not to open up any lines of debate.

Many players missed out on unit bundles by using units they bought to explore the content. Consumables aren't sufficient compensation for a player who's got nothing left to use them on. Anyone saying otherwise needs to get some perspective.

It was a choice made by you to ignore the July 4 deals. If you did not know about the nerf, that means you could have done that content even after you got the July 4 deals. Makes no sense to award anything other than revives and potions since that is what we spend to do content. If you have done everything in the game, then nothing can satisfy you.
    Where do you think people get revives and pots from... in 90% of the case they buy them with units!!!
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Exactly. Pulyaman's opinion is exactly what I mean about needing a sense of perspective. It's wilful ignorance, probably just people who've not done the content before the nerf and want their lower efforts rewarded equally.

If we can't get units back or something other than consumables for the nerf, then it sets a black mark against Kabam and a real flag for completing end game content in the future.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I suppose it could be ok as long as something's in place so we don't all have to watch our hard paid for revives/potions expire after 14 days. Ultimately Kabam aren't giving any confidence even that can happen and they've chosen to remain silent on the issue. Pretty poor form.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I agree that people who have 100% act 6 should get compensation beyond revives/potions etc. However. I think if there is also completion compensation, it should consist of revives/potions etc.
    I only completed act 6, but that seems to most fair.
  • DannyB01 said:

I suppose it could be ok as long as something's in place so we don't all have to watch our hard paid for revives/potions expire after 14 days. Ultimately Kabam aren't giving any confidence even that can happen and they've chosen to remain silent on the issue. Pretty poor form.

I disagree with the poor form. They have stated many times that compensation won't be a thing until all of the nerfs are out and that they are still figuring out how it will be done. The don't need to tell anyone about what will be given as comp. No matter what they say or do anyways, on the day it happens the forums will be ripe with anger about it most likely. It's better to just wait it out at this point.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

Exactly. Pulyaman's opinion is exactly what I mean about needing a sense of perspective. It's wilful ignorance, probably just people who've not done the content before the nerf and want their lower efforts rewarded equally.

If we can't get units back or something other than consumables for the nerf, then it sets a black mark against Kabam and a real flag for completing end game content in the future.

What exactly do you think compensation means? It means to give back items that you spent that would otherwise would not been used. What did you use? Energy refills, revives, potions. I would love to know how anything other than the things I stated would have gotten you through Champion boss pre-nerf. I understand the frustration in seeing items expire. But that does not in any way mean compensation has to be in anything other than consumables. May be they could give a special type of revive and potion does not expire, would that satisfy you?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Pulyaman said:

DannyB01 said:

I have a feeling they'll just send out compensation without telling us anything in advance. Maybe Kabam don't even want to announce their plans so as not to open up any lines of debate.

Many players missed out on unit bundles by using units they bought to explore the content. Consumables aren't sufficient compensation for a player who's got nothing left to use them on. Anyone saying otherwise needs to get some perspective.

It was a choice made by you to ignore the July 4 deals. If you did not know about the nerf, that means you could have done that content even after you got the July 4 deals. Makes no sense to award anything other than revives and potions since that is what we spend to do content. If you have done everything in the game, then nothing can satisfy you.
    Where do you think people get revives and pots from... in 90% of the case they buy them with units!!!
    And since you bought revives and pots from those units, you will get revives and pots as compensation.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    What if someone have explored 50 % act 6?
    Will they get any compensation?
  • 100100 said:

What if someone have explored 50 % act 6?
    Will they get any compensation?

We won't know until they tell us
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

For anyone saying anything more than consumables, you are reaching for the stars. Act 6 compensation isn't for bugged type of content, it's for toned down content that the community begged for. Shards and other stuff is for when Kabam messes up. You're lucky to be getting anything at all really.

I don’t cate what we get as long as something and would love them to just get in with it to stop constant debates.

This is a problem of their own making. Should of just left content as it was and would of been no need this discussion
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Rank down tickets were the worst thing that happened in this game before the compensation for everything started. Now it’s just endless complaining about compensation

I'm not complaining I'm owed compensation. There's a huge difference. Not everyone has all content done so consumables don't matter to them. We're not all in the same boat. You yourself said act 6 was heavily nerfed and is a joke now so I fail to see your issue here.
This discussion has been closed.